Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: bias on wizard of vegas

The lady that rolled for over 4 hours in AC got a little news. Ever see any other news about a long roll in craps?? Not likely.

Alan, my only question is that since you said you were there - how did you not get on it even after the 10th roll. Imagine playing roulette and seeing the number 27 come in 10 in a row, there is zero chance I'm not on it after 5-6 just because I would think the wheel was biased. I find the fact that you did not bet it the most unlikely part of this

I explained before why I didn't bet an 11.

1. I bet a horn high ace-deuce to protect my $25 pass line bet on the come out.

2. Generally I make no other horn bets.
    3. Are you suggesting I should bet a horn after seeing a horn? Is that what the math experts do? Is the yo a good bet and part of the Wizard's mantra about making good bets? Was I supposed to know the next roll was supposed to be a yo?

There were three of us at the table. Not one of us bet even a dollar on the yo.

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    LP9, first of all, Alan wasn't banned from WOV. He left on his own.
    and why did he leave? because bootlickers like you threw insults at him like it was confettti....
    and teh mods did NOTHING to stop the uncalled for insults..................because they're BIASED

Kewlj and Alan were the 2 most horribly treated membbers by that site

also i love you're definiton of a "troll".....................if someone tells a true story that you don't happen to believe then that's "trolling" according to you......SMH

looks like Michael Emilio was telling another LIE at GF. he said:

"So if someone is suspected of having multiple accounts and we notice that one of those accounts is connecting via a VPN or Proxy to hide their real IP, then we may limit that account until they stop connecting via a VPN or Proxy.

ok so nobody other than nate who ended up retracting his accusation ever accused me of having multiple accounts.....................yet idiot Emilio is still requiring that he see my IP

whats with this guy and IP addrees?????

he has this strange obsession with IP that i've never seen before on a forum. he is literally the ONLY forum who wants this info so bad.

No problem such a ridiculous requirement is another coffin for his forum. but maybe I spoke to soon because his board is dead anyyway.......

I think he wants that info for advertising purposes and god knows what else........

omg Axelturd is gushing over Jabba the Whale now and says she's a nice person......
    of course she's nice to you because you kiss her ass!!!!!!!!!

she wasn't nice when she suspended Exoter for just making a cogent arguement
    she wasn't nice to 1BB whenever he asked legit questions about transparency on the forum
    she wasn't nice to Johncena when she suspended him for calling Hillary Clinton a lesbian
    she wasn't nice to Alan for REFUSING to suspend the members who insulted him

lets see now so this is a woman who suspended someone for calling a public figure a lesbian.....................but she didn't suspend anyone for questioning the mental health of another member?!?!?!?!?!?!

and Axelturd thinks shes a great and fair person???

very disappointed in Boz. he's applauding Mike Shackleford aka Steve Urkel because he made money off his website
    nevermind that he treated people like crap on his forum. Boz thinks he's great because he made money.
    Boz apparently thinks making money is more important than being a good person.............

thank god Boz isn't my parent, spouse or employer.......

Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post
    I think he wants that info for advertising purposes and god knows what else........
    It's the old robotic board trick to divide and conquer, ie, have others "feed" of themselves. Over the years, he's perfected it. Only problem is, he never found a way to actually win at anything, or to stimulate otherwise useful conversation.

Now, that's an interesting experiment. (I've often wondered about posters like V and Larry. Robots?)

speaking of Larry and the admin at GF........I do have to make a point.......
    Larry keeps sayign that the GF admin values his customers. I disagree

the GF admin has a strange obsession with his members IP addreses. its one thing to ban members suspected of multiple accounts if they use a proxy or vpn but suspending members for ONLY using a vpn without any other suspision??????

that's very poor customer service and shows that he doesn't value his customers at all

he wants peoples IP for some reason. that is clear. at first I thought it mihgt be for advertising puposes which still might be true but I also think that maybe hes working with WoV to compare IP addresses.....I don't know

I don't trust the GF admin at al so anything's possible............

looks like Boz is at it again.........

Boz the reason why some of us discuss WoV is because some of us actualy care about the way our neighbors are treated
    I understand that all you care abotu is money money money so its understandable why you cannt relate but some of us care about our fellow neighbors.....

too bad you don't comprehend this Boz....

oh boy now Axelturd is trying to apply freedom of speech to KJisGay

hey Axelturd freedome of speech had nothing to do with KJisGay. that guy was following a member around and harrassing them and as a result was flooding the board and derailing threads which made it difficult for members to read..........

flooding and hijacking are suspendible offenses...........why can't you get that through your head??????????

... the GF admin has a strange obsession with his members IP addreses. its one thing to ban members suspected of multiple accounts if they use a proxy or vpn but suspending members for ONLY using a vpn without any other suspision??????
    The best boards are the ones which get everyone on side. Which cater to the middle w/o shutting out the extremes. You shouldn't have to have to decide who to let back on after bans, or be so Nazi-like to keep the racists and ones wearing rose-colored glasses on board.

As far as being above suspicion, and conflicts of interest go, let that to judges and financial officers. I had over 100 posts at GF's, wasn't doing anything illegal or even threatening. Good member gone, too much swimming upstream against also the admin.

Beyond this, are there computer programs for tracking people down via their service IP's without any warrants to service providers? There are programs to easily hack into everything. What to pay? Or how far to dig through the hacker forums for DIY? Has anyone ever been cold-called by a stranger for one reason or another because of an internet forum? I wonder.

As the GF's admin wrote, it's not his "first rodeo". Sure isn't. He sits alone all day for decades trying to work up another reasonably popular site, and then "go to town" selling systems, etc, while "protecting" the sellers (him) who do. Suddenly, the naysayers will all be suspended a week at a time until fully banned. Amazing how much shit you can sell from a popular forum of yes-men. And how the no-men Crimms first build it up. No one seeks a "holy grail" more than people who constantly have a couple of wins pulled from under them. Don't waste your time there.
    Last edited by Bill Yung; 07-02-2016 at 12:46 PM.

Originally Posted by Bill Yung View Post
    Beyond this, are there computer programs for tracking people down via their service IP's without any warrants to service providers? There are programs to easily hack into everything. What to pay? Or how far to dig through the hacker forums for DIY? Has anyone ever been cold-called by a stranger for one reason or another because of an internet forum? I wonder.
    good question. everyone keeps saying you can't do anything with an IP! you can't do anything with an IP!

yeah you can't do anythingg LEGALLY with an IP but when the hell has that ever stoped a rogue hacker from reeking havoc?????
    some of the those rogue hackers are reallly good and who knows what the hell they can do with an IP if their looking to do harm to someone.......

I don't know if Michael Emilio is skilled enuff at hacking to cause trouble but I sure as heck know that I don't trust they guy

theres something really really creepy about a website owner wanting his member's IP so bad. literaly NOBODY else online has ever been so adament about wanting to see my IP addres

like I said it just feels so creepy .............

loks like Kewlj is very angry about BBB picture being posted.

fyi to kewlj. BBB actually gave doc PERMISSION to take that picture. you can ask Doc. he always asks before he snaps pix.
    BBB changed her mind after she saw how bad she looked in the pic and she retroactively redacted her permission.
    sorry but that's BS if you ask me...........

also I wish kewlj were equally angry about my GF banishment for no reason but I get radio silence instead. no one seems to care about my privacy. oh well i'll live......
    some people care about their neighbors , others dont

it's funny tho how i'm accused of multiple accounts by the idiot at GF yet NOBODY has one iota of evidence to suport that!

seriously if the idiot GF admind is correct then WHO am I??????

Larry?
    freddy?
    Kewlj?
    bluechow?

WHO????????

good question. everyone keeps saying you can't do anything with an IP! you can't do anything with an IP!
    The cops must hire someone to do it. Like the FBI hired "people" to crack that terrorists cell phone lock. Maybe one isn't exactly the cop or service IP guy, but is as privy to the same information, ie, works in the same circles, and can call "people" too?

Like pictures of people, the only way to stop access is to not hand it out. The buck stops with you. So simple to not post personal stuff about yourself.

member nate = Qfit
    it all kinda adds up now

are we really supposed to believe that nate is some country pumpkin that was casually reading Wov and GF one day and then out of the blue decided to passionately insert hiimself into the debate by chance ?
    yeah right!!

nate hates kewlj, he hates the memberr of GF and he hates WoV members too.......
    what other person hates everyone????? hmmm......
    he then came after me which I thought was strange but remember I was the one who outed Qfit as being member "Victim"
    soon after I outed Victim then nate joins the thread with a splash......................................hmmm

and then afeter I got booted nate quickly jumped in to make it seem like he didn't mean for that to happen...
    guess he remembered all the backlash he got after he got Kewlj banned from Wov and he didn't want that to happen at GF
    hmm.............

also nates posts are sporadic.............I assume that thats because its not always convenient for Qfit to get to his other computer and other IP whenever he wants

my son says there's some crazy !@#% on the deep web

i'll take his word for it lol......

looks like I'm getting under no balls nate's skin.................HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    I think hes totally pissed about me outing him as Qfit and Victim

nate denied what I said yet he pulled a quote that has nothing to do with anything I said. classic Qfit tactic.....
    you ain't foolin nobody no balls nate/Qfit!!! lol

hahaha no balls nate is at it again. he's pissed that I outed him as being Qfit so he's attacking me with gusto

but he only posts places where he knows I cant respond........what a tough guy lol
    and he responded to his own message to bump it up....

too bad he doesn't have the balls to respond to me directly
    carry on no balls nate...........

Thread Information