Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: bias on wizard of vegas

redietz who also posts here posted a really weird message on GF...........
    he wantsto send the creepy Michael Emilio a copy of his friggin DRIVERS LICENSE just to prove to another member that he's really Bob Dietz

WTF redietz?????????????

are you going to seend the creepy Michael Emilio your bank account and social security too??
    is it really that important to you if someone doesn't think your really Bob Dietz???

I don't get it. so if Wizard of No Brains says that you have sex with your father are you going to then upload a video of your father sayiing "no I don't have sex with my son" just to prove it?? smh

sending your drivers license to creepy Emilio is friggin nuts........

Appears Garnabby one of the most negative, decisive cranks on the net, has reinvented himself, now hiding behind the moniker bill yung. The incoherent, jumbled sentences are a dead give-away, oop's, once a persons brain is scrambled, there is little one can do about it.

My driver's license is given to every hotel in which I stay. Players' clubs, such as at the Wynn, pull up screenshots of your driver's license every time you stand at their desk. I don't have an issue with not being anonymous.

I give my license to the police on a much too regular basis.

players clubs like the Wynn are reputable. people of questionable character like the creepy GF admin are not reputable

if your comfortable giving you DRIVERS LICENSE to some unknown guy who won't even identify himself then thats up to you.........
    if he ends up using your informatoin to steal your identify wouldn't that be ironic?????????? lol

Originally Posted by égalité View Post
    Appears Garnabby one of the most negative, decisive cranks on the net, has reinvented himself, now hiding behind the moniker bill yung. The incoherent, jumbled sentences are a dead give-away, oop's, once a persons brain is scrambled, there is little one can do about it.
    thanks for clarifying I had no idea about that.........

about WoV........I sure am glad that you, Larry, and freddy have exposed Miike Shackleford aka Steve Urkel and fat Jabba the Whale for who they really are

btw does anyone kjnow whatever happened to that loser DMSCR?

I'm sure hes still lurking around somewhere...........

Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post
    btw does anyone kjnow whatever happened to that loser DMSCR?

I'm sure hes still lurking around somewhere...........
    He probably joined ISIS, he was staunch supporter

He probably joined ISIS, he was staunch supporter
    he is the worst. one of the biggest trolls i've ever met on the internet...........
    totaly effing useless!!

Originally Posted by LovePotion View Post
    thanks for clarifying I had no idea about that.........

about WoV........I sure am glad that you, Larry, and freddy have exposed Miike Shackleford aka Steve Urkel and fat Jabba the Whale for who they really are
    What people need to do is register at WoV, using this email service http://www.throwawaymail.com/ so they can authenticate themselves, then send a PM not to the Zuga rather to Joshua Chan, letting him (the owner) know your concerns. Hopefully if enough do it, we can be rid of the warped cow. Manboy has this knack of finding and then appointing vulnerable people, maybe because he can manipulate more, who knows.

What people need to do is register at WoV, using this email service http://www.throwawaymail.com/ so they can authenticate themselves, then send a PM not to the Zuga rather to Joshua Chan, letting him (the owner) know your concerns. Hopefully if enough do it, we can be rid of the warped cow. Manboy has this knack of finding and then appointing vulnerable people, maybe because he can manipulate more, who knows.
    good idea..........
    will do

the fat whale really needs to go and shes done so much damage to that board.......

hey I really appreciate you bringin up the whole VPN thing on GF...........

that idiot GF admin says he's trying to fight multiple accounts yet that moron fails to mention (1) there has NEVER been a problem with VPNs on his board in the past and (2) he still gets tons of users users creating multiple accounts...........so banning VPNs has not solved the problem at all!!!
    to tthe contrary his problem with multiple accts has gotten worse over time!!

also doees the idiot GF admin really think someone's going to buyy a VPN just to create accounts on HIS website????? does he really think his dead site is that important?? lol
    and hell.........people are already creating multipel accounts on HIS webbsite without using VPNs!!!
    why would anyone need to buy a VPN when they can create multiple accounts on his site for free??????/

also and I've said this before......he wants everyone's IP address for a reason. I don't know if hes in cahoots with WoV or other boards or anyone else but he's fixated on knowing everyone's IP probably for some nefarious ppurposes

and the idiot GF admin has just shown that he isn't as knowledgeable about the internet as he pretends to be:
    VPNs prevent troublemakers like the GF admin and no balls nate from harassing users through thier internet provider
    VPNs can speed up a person's internet connnection
    VPNs prevent spying on people
    and many other reasons

the GF admin is such a jackass........................................... .so is Boz

this bullsh*t is getting ridiculous with the GF admin.......................please don' fall for it Junket King & Larry..............

I stated earlier that I live in a big complex where literally everyon in the complex has the same IP.......
    thats one of the main reasons my son set up the VPN
    I know for a fact now that someone else in the complex signed up at GF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so the idiot GF admind talking about "refusal to cooperate" is a f*cking smoke screen because even if I showed my real IP he'd say "AHA I knew you had multiple accounts!!" when there realy is someone else in the complex whos on GF!!

this wouldn't be a problem though if the idiot GF admin acdtually followed his word. he said:

If someone is using multiple accounts, but isn't furthering an agenda or being disruptive, then there isn't really much harm to the community

ok so when the f*ck was I ever being disruptive using multiple accounts????????????????????????????????/

answer from idiot GF admin: "CRICKETS"....................because I never used multipple accounts!!

the idiot GF admin has proved once again what an arse he is. OAB & mdavis thrives on his board while innocent peopple like me get booted. NO DIFFERENT THAN THE BS ON WOV!!!!!!!

again please dont fall for his BS Junket King & Larry.................

EDIT: Idiot GF admin shows hypocrisy by saying:

"Yes, and how many people would be willing to go to that trouble [of getting brand new IP addresses] in the long-term just to win an internet argument?"
    ok idiot......and how many people would be willing to go through trouble to spend lots of $$$$$$ to buy multiple VPNs in the long term just to win an internet argument?

"If possibly allowing that one sock puppet (again, no hard evidence) means not unfairly banning other innocent members that we may wrongfully suspect are sock puppets based on their "writing styles" and "timing" (e.g. a "hunch"), then we are fine with that
    oh but you're fine with banning innocent members who happen to use a VPN in the big complex that they live in???????? selecdtive logic just like Beaached Whale.......

"because we know that the percentage of the world's population willing to go to the trouble of consistently traveling to different destinations -- near and far -- and keeping track of which accounts belongs to which destination just to try to win an internet argument is incredibly small."
    so you think the percentage of people who will spend lots of $$$$ to buy VPNs to win an internet argument is large??????????? give me a god damn break
    Last edited by LovePotion; 09-09-2016 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Added GF admins hypocrisy at the end

looks llike the GF admin's arguement is starting to unravel
    first he says he can't ban someone for multiple acounts because judging someone's writing style is circumstantial evidence but guess what??? banning someone for using a VPN is also circumstantial evidence!! and its 10x flimsier circumstantial evidence too!

the idiot GF admin is making himself look more and more like a fool whenever this subject is discussed!

does this moron really think that everyone who uses a VPN is bad and out to cause trouble? is he realy that dumb?????????????

all the while OAB & mdavis continue to make him look like a fool with their OBVIOUS multiple accounts and no punishment whatsoever...............................

same thing with One Inch Bandit, Petey mcdouche, Jackw, SteveChambers, lil pete, and all the rest
    ALL multiple accounts allowed to continue on GF yet the idiot GF admin still wages his war on VPNs. what a f*cking moron........

1) Pour gasoline all over your house
    2) Lock the door
    3) Drop a lit match

I can't believe this garbage thread is still going.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    1) Pour gasoline all over your house
    2) Lock the door
    3) Drop a lit match
    haha I saw this really stupid post but then I saw who posted it and then it made total sense...............
    LOL!!

got to give redietz a lot of credit for his great post about the idiot GF admin............
    https://www.gamblingforums.com/threa...02/#post-22994

I'm starting to think the idiot GF admin must have some mental problems or something
    he doesn't want to ban members based on circumstantial evidence. ok fine.....................but wait a sec

this is the same moron who banned VPNs because they are............................CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE!

and he wonders why GF is such a dead forum. smh

omg I just saw this thread going on on Wov
    http://wizardofvegas.com/forum/quest...le/#post554178

looks like Mike Shackleford aka Steve Urkel started the thread 4 years ago
    take a look at his posts inthe thread..........it sounds like he's about to pleasure himiself over a pic on the internet lol

this is the same guy who talks abotu respect for women but then he goes around & posts a thread like this
    how the hell do you think his wife feels to read about him fawning over a random girl on the internet???????????????????

yeah lots of respect for women Urkel.....................

Hey LP9, the banning of members using VPN's was recently brought up at GF. Apparently it was due to you using a VPN that you were shown the door, rather your reluctance to discuss the matter. Just saying like...

Thread Information