Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All-Small-Tall vs. Fire Bet

Originally Posted by FABismonte View Post
    Glad it worked out for you, if you don't mind saying, how much did you have on the back to back STA bets?
    I'm a table minimum bettor since I live in New York and have a mortgage, etc., etc. I only go to Las Vegas twice a year from New York, but I go there to gamble, so my sessions can be all day with small breaks. For this session, I had $2-3-2 on the bonus both times with $1 on each for the dealers the second time and $10 on the pass line. This way, a pass line win would cover the bonus plus a $3 bet for the dealers when applicable. So no large stakes for me. A few times I did play $5 on each after I hit the All the second time, but they didn't pay out. A dealer suggested I play $2 on the Big Red any seven on every come out and that would cover the bonus bet, so I tried that a couple of times. I can say I bought in for $300 and cashed out for $2400 that session, which was the best I have ever done in one session.

A nice woman next to me asked what the STA was when I got paid for the first one and she went up for $5 on each with $1 each for the dealers for the next come out after I explained. When the the shooter hit the second one hit, she got so excited she turned and hugged me and immediately called her husband to tell him about the win. I ran into her the next day and she said she hit another All at the hotel she was staying at.

The odd thing is several people asked me about the bet and watched me get paid on it twice. The next night, some of these same players saw me get paid on it twice again in one evening. Yet they wouldn't place the bet, or if they did, they would bet the STA for one or two shooters and then stop. These were players who were betting $25 chips, so it probably wasn't because of their budget.

Okay, I know nothing about craps and have never played, but I have story about small/tall/all for you guys. My friend was staying and playing at Caesars. He's Diamond Aspirations One. He was at a table when a young, well-dressed guy came ot the table and bought in for 10K. The guy started putting $100 a pop on small, tall, and all, and made various other bets for hefty money.

Anyway, my friend gets the dice, and proceeds to roll for half an hour. He was not familiar with the small, tall, and all and considered them sucker bets. During his roll, the small hits, the tall hits, and the all hits. When his roll is complete, he made about 2K. The young guy betting the small, tall, and all had, by that time, accrued 117K at the table.

Eventually, the young guy cashed out with about 55K in profit.

My friend woke up the next day ready to figure out the actual math of those games.

Thread Information