Last Friday I received an email from Total Rewards, reminding me that I have unused Seven Stars and Diamond Aspirations benefits. I thought it was decent to be reminded of what I still had unused but I wanted to remind all that the deadlines for use are now shorter than before so don't let the deadline pass by default. Let me summarize the email and the deadlines as I understand them:

"Below you'll find a list of benefits that are right at your fingertips, yet they remain unused. For more details on how to take advantage of these and more, contact your Host or view your benefits online.

• Seven Stars Retreat with Four Complimentary Nights, $1,200 Airfare Credit, $500 Dining Folio and More - mention code . . . when booking (travel must be fully completed no later than January 31, 2017)

• Seven Stars Celebration Dinner - $500 remaining - visit Total Rewards Center to redeem (January 31, 2017)

• Aspiration Level 2: Getaway with Four Complimentary Nights and $750 Airfare Credit - mention code . . . when booking (Must be booked by January 31, 2017 with all travel fully completed by June 30, 2017)

• Aspiration Level 1: Four Complimentary Nights and $100 Folio Credit - mention code . . . when booking. (Must be booked by January 31, 2017 with all travel fully completed by June 30, 2017)"