Thread: Seven Stars Benefit Reminder

Last Friday I received an email from Total Rewards, reminding me that I have unused Seven Stars and Diamond Aspirations benefits. I thought it was decent to be reminded of what I still had unused but I wanted to remind all that the deadlines for use are now shorter than before so don't let the deadline pass by default. Let me summarize the email and the deadlines as I understand them:

"Below you'll find a list of benefits that are right at your fingertips, yet they remain unused. For more details on how to take advantage of these and more, contact your Host or view your benefits online.

• Seven Stars Retreat with Four Complimentary Nights, $1,200 Airfare Credit, $500 Dining Folio and More - mention code . . . when booking (travel must be fully completed no later than January 31, 2017)

• Seven Stars Celebration Dinner - $500 remaining - visit Total Rewards Center to redeem (January 31, 2017)

• Aspiration Level 2: Getaway with Four Complimentary Nights and $750 Airfare Credit - mention code . . . when booking (Must be booked by January 31, 2017 with all travel fully completed by June 30, 2017)

• Aspiration Level 1: Four Complimentary Nights and $100 Folio Credit - mention code . . . when booking. (Must be booked by January 31, 2017 with all travel fully completed by June 30, 2017)"

Thank you for mentioning this.
    I had not opened mine yet as I assumed from the beginning of the title that it was yet another offer of little significance, given TR's tendency as of late to use overly enthusiastic titles for even the most mundane of offers. I can only view partial email titles on my phone so I just assumed "HURRY! Don't miss out" was an offer.

For those looking for this in their email - the full title on mine at least is HURRY! Don't Miss Out on Your Total Rewards Benefits.

I was glad to review my list because I had forgotten that even though I have earned Diamond Aspirations 2 again this year, because I'm already Seven Stars I do not get the $100 celebration dinner, just the $500 Seven Stars dinner.

I received a similar email with my remaining, unused offers.

Even though I am 7 Stars again, I was reminded I can use Aspirations 1 and Aspirations 2. However, it is unlikely I will use the airfare and I get better offers so I won't use the dining folio credit.

The Aspirations thing is so confusing for Seven Stars members.

In fact, it's so confusing that even I am confused about one aspect.

If you earned Seven Stars in 2015, but did NOT earn anything in 2016 (but are still Seven Stars because it lasts until 1/31/17), do you also get Aspirations 1 and 2 benefits in 2016?
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

According to my email, I have Aspirations 1 and 2 available to me. I have already earned more than 200,000 tier points in 2016 and I certainly had most of that prior to when that email was sent out.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

If you earned Seven Stars in 2015, but did NOT earn anything in 2016 (but are still Seven Stars because it lasts until 1/31/17), do you also get Aspirations 1 and 2 benefits in 2016?
    Dan:

I do not know the answer, but if you received that same email reminder, it would be a hint you have some benefits that are unused.

FAB

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

No. The easiest way to think about this is that you have to be a Diamond some point in the year to earn the aspirations.

Thread Information