Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Ultimate 4 of a Kind Bonus Poker at Tropicana LV

I suggest a separate category of posts that would be titled Redietz v Singer so that other threads can remain on subject.

I humbly submit that every single time I respond to Rob, it is just that -- a response to something he has said. I almost never generate the initial off topic nonsense. And Rob's posts name specific people and make specific claims.

Go back and check. Every time I go after Rob, it's a response to something specific he said.

So I suggest Rob stay on topic. My responses are just that -- responses. I would be derelict to myself and to readers if I didn't refute what Rob says when it's wrong.

My comment included both of you.

Out of curiosity, if Rob said, "Alan Mendelson is an alias. I know his real name. So funny..." -- you wouldn't respond in the thread in which it appeared?

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I have "up to a 16 inch schlong."

I need to get a shirt with that schlong line.
    Oh yeah, ditz, you seem real concerned about being "derelict" to the readers.

What a chump.

Aw yes, a bit out of context, there, coach. I was taking a shot at the "up to 99% return" line above some slot machines. Maybe next time you can include the whole quote. My ex-girlfriend is a fine and meticulous editor. She would appreciate the humor of the shirt.

I was taking a shot at the "up to 99% return" line above some slot machines.
    Whatever, ditz, but your post shows what you really have on your mind, there, chump.

I humbly submit that every single time I respond to Rob, it is just that -- a response to something he has said. I almost never generate the initial off topic nonsense. And Rob's posts name specific people and make specific claims.

Go back and check. Every time I go after Rob, it's a response to something specific he said.

So I suggest Rob stay on topic. My responses are just that -- responses. I would be derelict to myself and to readers if I didn't refute what Rob says when it's wrong.
    Waaaaaaaaaa wawa!

Thread Information