Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Facial Recognition Software Defeated

I like the fact Trump says whatever he wants. What scares me is that he doesn't think that other people should, also.

I read a wide range of stuff, especially if it's from a wildly different perspective than mine. Here's the best summary of the issue:

www.conservative review.com/commentary/2015/09/trump-is-a-danger-to-free-speech

I knew I had heard "Make America Great Again" back in my youth. He lifted Reagan's line without attribution! That is just poor. And now he trademarked it. Wow, that is slimeball stuff. You gotta give Reagan his due, man. That is just not correct.
    Last edited by redietz; 11-23-2016 at 06:58 PM.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    I like the fact Trump says whatever he wants. What scares me is that he doesn't think that other people should, also.

I read a wide range of stuff, especially if it's from a wildly different perspective than mine. Here's the best summary of the issue:

I knew I had heard "Make America Great Again" back in my youth. He lifted Reagan's line without attribution! That is just poor. And now he trademarked it. Wow, that is slimeball stuff. You gotta give Reagan his due, man. That is just not correct.
    They did a news commentary on Obama at his start and he ALSO came out with the make America great again approach- quoting verbatim these words in the majority of his campaign.

The more posts I read of yours, especially the last 4 or 5 in this thread, the more I’m realizing (at least from my point of view) you’re an annoying nuisance like the rest of the crybabies that just don’t know how to deal with defeat. After all, shouldn’t you consider losing normal by now. Sorry, I’m not a believer of all your gambling bullshit you type.

Your choice to finish this nation off for good lost. (thank god – probably something you also prefer not to mention) So, take it like a man. Maybe you should try helping to get this country back on track. Get rid of the skirt and man up.
    Last edited by blackhole; 11-24-2016 at 09:28 AM. Reason: add url

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    The more posts I read of yours, especially the last 4 or 5 in this thread, the more I’m realizing (at least from my point of view) you’re an annoying nuisance like the rest of the crybabies that just don’t know how to deal with defeat. After all, shouldn’t you consider losing normal by now. Sorry, I’m not a believer of all your gambling bullshit you type.

Your choice to finish this nation off for good lost. (thank god – probably something you also prefer not to mention) So, take it like a man. Maybe you should try helping to get this country back on track. Get rid of the skirt and man up.
    Blackhole, you gotta learn to read, man. Take one of them there remedial classes. Virtually every post of mine has preceded the words "Hillary Clinton" with "despised." So she wasn't exactly my choice for president. You must have me confused with someone else. Don't believe me? Ask Rob for the last time I said anything good -- at all -- about Hillary Clinton. She was irresponsible to run with her baggage, her disdain for the working class oozed out of her at every turn, and she was manipulative.

You evidently have a real hard time understanding that some people viewed this as a choice between a slimeball and someone who really has no interest in politics. It was no-win.

As to the "gambling bull*****" the great thing is, offshores keep accounting records one can print up. Those records go back forever. So if you feel like challenging the specifics of anything I've said here, set up the wager with Alan or Dan. We'll have a go. I can pull up every specific of the futures posts in front of Alan or Dan tomorrow, if need be. But you're gutless with your wallet and your real identity.

C'mon, blackhole. Man up, baby. I'll make it easy for you. If you find any posts where I said two good things about Hillary Clinton, I'll send $50 to Dan that you can have or donate to a charity of your choice. If you find any post where I said I intended to vote for Hillary Clinton or have voted for Hillary Clinton, I'll send $500 to Dan with the same stipulation.

If you can't find those posts, you send Dan enough to cover a Corona when I finally meet him one of these days.

Do we have a bet, smart guy?
    Last edited by redietz; 11-24-2016 at 10:17 AM.

It’s like endless with you guys. The put up the money challenge. You’re the person making the claims. You should be proud to post those records and shut everyone up that thinks you’re full of shit.

I trust Alan or Dan as much as I trust you. Are you fn serious with that challenge. Do you think any adult here takes your challenges serious, or even gives a shit? Your making the claims, you provide the proof and back it up. Why must I believe anything you say. Have we meet before?

Foolish immature comments like I’m gutless with my wallet or my identity. Are you fn SERIOUS? You’re really out there and creepy.

Every AP’s way out of proving anything is the cash challenge. Like someone is going to fly and meet a mental patient from a gambling forum with pockets full of cash. Or better yet send cash to a compulsive gambler from a gambling forum who decides if his compulsive friend wins. (chop -chop)

Snap out of it, you’re really starting to sound disabled.

Search the forum yourself, blackhole. Do the legwork. Let's see those pro-Hillary quotes.

You like to speculate. You worried, what, Alan or Dan would collude with me to make you lose $50? Really? Talk about mentally disabled.

As far as the sports goes, I'll pull up the wagers in front of you in Las Vegas. I'll record it. You can then apologize on camera. How's that sound? You don't have to carry a cent. Just me and you -- and you apologize on camera when you see the documented wagers.

Oh please, just shut up. Does your nonsense ever come to an end? I'd burn $50.00 dollars before I sent it to you.

Also, you edited your post and threw in the 50.00 dollar bet after I posted. Not that it means anything except your a little snaky also.
    Last edited by blackhole; 11-24-2016 at 10:49 AM.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Oh please, just shut up. Does your nonsense ever come to an end? I'd burn $50.00 dollars before I sent it to you.

Also, you edited your post and threw in the 50.00 dollar bet after I posted. Not that it means anything except your a little snaky also.
    Couldn't find that pro-Hillary post, could you, blackhole? Big surprise.

You made all kinds of assumptions regarding me, and who I voted for, based on some delusion of yours.

You drew the conclusion I voted for Hillary Clinton based on my criticizing Trump by me quoting from The Conservative Review. You're a blithering idiot.

Couldn't find that pro-Hillary post, could you, blackhole? Big surprise.

You made all kinds of assumptions regarding me, and who I voted for, based on some delusion of yours.

You drew the conclusion I voted for Hillary Clinton based on my criticizing Trump by me quoting from The Conservative Review. You're a blithering idiot.
    Actually, I could care less who you voted for. All I really care about is Trump winning. Your endless Trump bashing here and everywhere else speaks for itself, exposing you for a left wing liberal nut job in denial. Just like your gambling fantasy's you write about all over the place. You lie out of the gate all the way to the wire. Compulsive gamblers are compulsive liars.

Besides, anything being said by a gambling con artist like yourself …… need I say anymore?

Thread Information