Thread: Small Tall All New Year's Report

There was a player this weekend at Caesars who hit the ALL three times, once back to back and then a third time several hours later. Each time he had $100 bet on all three positions. Unfortunately I was not at his table. I can't tell you his net result but his three ALLs paid $24,500 each.

After my experience this past weekend in Vegas, I wrote a new article about how Bonus Craps has actually changed how the game of craps is played. See: http://alanbestbuys.com/id449.html It seemed like every player at every table was making the Bonus bets and that changed their betting and their expectations.

Thanks for the article Alan. I love the All Tall Small bonus bet and play it whenever I can. While it does have around a 7% house advantage, it is only one third of a Firebet. I have hit the All but never a six point Firebet. One thing I like about playing the Bonus bet is that in the regular game of craps, I often play until I give back my winnings. But when I hit the All (or perhaps the Small or Tall) it is a signal to my brain that I have made some money and should get off the table before I give it back. I realize in the long run, it may not make a difference, but I do enjoy savoring a significant win. Now that I am middle aged, there are few pleasures greater than walking away with some money, then going off to eat a comped meal.

FAB

Thread Information