Sure, I love the cheesecake... ALL of the cheesecakes... at the Cheesecake Factory. But over time I've started to realize that some of those cheesecakes are a bit tooooo much. Some of them are a bit too rich, and the slices are too big, and the tastes are just too much. Of course I could share my slice, but that wouldn't resolve the problem of the slice having too much chocolate or too much peanut butter or too much deliciousness.

And so, on a recent visit to the Cheesecake Factory, and after I enjoyed their grilled salmon which I thought was an exceptional value, I did the unthinkable and just ordered a slice of plain cheesecake.

And ya know, just a nice slice of plain cheesecake was also absolutely delicious.

That slice of plain cheesecake was not too rich, and not too bland... it was juuuuust right.

And when I want a cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory that is something more than plain, but not as rich as some of those cheesecakes that are packed with everything a sweet toothe craves, I found that the Oreo Cheesecake is just enough. And I especially love the Oreo cookie crust.

And in between visits to the Cheesecake Factory I discovered that the cheesecake sold by Jack... (that's Jack as in Jack In The Box, the fast food chain) is pretty good too. The only problem about Jack's cheesecake is that the slice is too small. But that's OK because it just gives me a reason to go through Jack's drive-thru one more time.