Thread: Quest for Rewards: Earn bonus tier credits for visiting Caesars properties (updated June 2017, scroll down)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I don't think this is really worth doing. You're just not getting enough of a bonus to be worth the hassle.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

BUMP

There is a new promotion like this, running from 6/1/17 through 8/31/17.

It's better than the last one, and only involves Vegas.

Here is the VERY confusing Caesars page about it: https://www.totalrewards.com/content...OUSEL_HOMEPAGE

I bet you have no idea what they're talking about, right?

Let me break it down for you.

You can earn up to 45 "badges" as part of this promotion. You will get 200 tier credits each (no RCs) for the first 30 badges, and 400 tier credits each for the next 15 badges.

So that's a possible total of 12,000 tier credits -- just 3,000 short of earning Diamond until 1/31/19!

Unlike the last promotion, which laughably had you flying all over the country, this one only involves the 9 Las Vegas properties: Caesars, Planet Hollywood, Paris, Rio, Flamingo, Ballys, Cromwell, LINQ, and Harrah's.

To earn badges, you need to do the following:

- Earning at least 25 tier credits at slots (or video poker) will earn you one badge per property
    - Earning at least 25 tier credits at table games will earn you one badge per property
    - For each property you accomplish BOTH of the above, you also get one additional badge.

So that's 27 badges, since it's 3 badges per property.

These tier credits do not have to be earned on the same day. These are totals for the entire 3 month promotion!

The remaining 18 badges are not property specific, but rather require you to spend money in the following categories:
    Hotel
    Food
    Shows
    Spa
    Golf
    Shopping

These are combined for all nine Caesars properties. For example, if you spend $75 on a show at Harrah's and $120 on a show at Caesars, then you've earned $195 in the "Shows" category.

Badges are handed out in each category listed above. Spend $100 in a category, and you get 1 badge. Spend $250 in a category, and you get 2 badges. Spend $500 or more in a category, and you get 3 badges.

Therefore, you will need to spend a minimum of $3000 ($500 in each category above) if you want all 18 badges. I do not believe that comps count.

You also need to "opt in" on the link I posted above, by clicking "Sign in" and following the prompts.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Thread Information