Hi everyone.

I was allowed to look at a document today which provided all the details for the 2017 Diamond and Seven Stars programs. I was not allowed to take the document or take any photos of it.

The program will remain almost identical for the upcoming year 2017. If you know the 2016 rules/benefits, they will be very similar in 2017.

However, there are a few changes, and they're all positive.

Diamond and Seven Stars will have until June 30, 2018 to use their trips and experience credits.

In 2016, a negative change was introduced, moving the deadline for trips/experiences to January 31, 2017. It was previously June 30 in prior years.

They have (mostly) gone back to the way it used to be.

You have to book the trip/experience by January 31, 2018, but you have until June 30, 2018 to actually take the trip/experience.

This applies to the Diamond Aspirations trip, Seven Stars annual trip, and Seven Stars experiences.

I don't believe this applies to the Norwegian Cruise, which is still likely required to be completed by January 31, 2018. But I'm not 100% sure on that, as it wasn't listed in the document I saw.

New Bonuses for Reaching 500,000 and 1,000,000 Tier Credits

There is a huge law of diminishing returns in the Seven Stars program once you reach 150,000 tiers, as the extra benefits you get after that are minimal.

While that's still true, the following has been introduced for 2017:

At 500,000 tier credits, you get 2 nights in a "premium suite" at any Caesars property, as well as the ability to attend all 4 Seven Stars Signature Events. You also get some kind of enhanced Atlantis (Bahamas) trip, which is supposedly superior to the trip offered to regular Seven Stars.

At 1,000,000 tier credits, you get 4 more nights in the "premium suite". You also get a Penthouse Suite on Norwegian Cruise Lines. (This isn't as good as it sounds, but it is better than the balcony room you get with the normal Seven Stars benefit). You also get an even more valuable Atlantis offer.

So these aren't huge new benefits, but it's better than nothing. Still not worth it to earn that many tier credits unless you actually enjoy playing (and likely losing) that much.

That's pretty much it. The rest of everything remains identical, from what I could see.

The 4 Signature Events are in the same locations as before (New Orleans, Atlantic City, Tahoe, Vegas), and I saw the dates but don't remember them. No details were given, but I assume they will still be lame.