Thread: Seven Stars On line Benefits listed

I received a link to Seven Stars benefits for 2017. I did not see substantial changes, and see that the Retreat ($1,200 in airfare), NCL balcony cruise, and the Atlantis offers are there. I hope this link works:

https://www.caesars.com/content/cet-...07ca4f316f19ae

FAB

Yeah, as I reported when I saw the "not-for-the-public" documents on the 2017 Seven Stars program, it appears mostly the same.

Interesting that the language says that the retreat entitles you to $1200 worth of COACH tickets, yet that hasn't actually been the case for the past few years (you could book first class if it stayed under $1200). I wonder if this will be enforced.

Here are the RULES for 2017: http://www.totalrewards.com/sevenstars/rules-2017

The rules contradict what I saw in the documents last month, regarding the retreat. Travel must be completed by 1/31/18. I had seen 6/30/18, but I guess they changed it back. Sucks.

It also does not mention the ability to get $500 RCs if you don't take the retreat. I wonder if they did away with that.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Interesting that the language says that the retreat entitles you to $1200 worth of COACH tickets, yet that hasn't actually been the case for the past few years (you could book first class if it stayed under $1200). I wonder if this will be enforced.
    Did the 2016 equivalent of this document specify coach also?
    I hope they still let you use them for first class. From the market I fly in I can work first class easily within the allowance. Coach leaves money on the table, and the miles necessary to upgrade to first are almost as much as just getting the whole ticket with miles to begin with, which negates any benefit derived from the hassle of dealing with Passport and hosts to get the tickets booked in a timely manner.

Yes, the 2016 rules said the same.

I am wondering if they are ever going to enforce this.

I know someone who was first told by his host that he couldn't have first class (in 2016), and to "check the rules". I told him to have the host call Passport and to verify that they do this for everyone. The host did this, then came back to the guy and apologized, and allowed him to book first class.

I remember in 2013 they wouldn't let me book anything but coach, but it changed (either in 2014 or 15) and they started allowing it.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

The 2017 rules are now on the website.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Yes, the 2016 rules said the same.

I am wondering if they are ever going to enforce this.

I know someone who was first told by his host that he couldn't have first class (in 2016), and to "check the rules". I told him to have the host call Passport and to verify that they do this for everyone. The host did this, then came back to the guy and apologized, and allowed him to book first class.

I remember in 2013 they wouldn't let me book anything but coach, but it changed (either in 2014 or 15) and they started allowing it.
    I hope never.
    I will say the first time I asked I was told no - this was a couple of years ago before the topic started coming up on here as much as it has since - and I consequently ended up not using all of my $1200 for that trip. That one they wouldn't even upgrade me to Economy+ on United which was $45 or something each way even though there was sufficient allowance available. Since then though I've had several trips where it's been no issue, even on one occasion where I had to pay a little out of pocket as two tickets took it over the allowance.

Yeah I had the same experience. They wouldn't pay for my Economy Plus in 2013 (which sucked, given my 6'2" height), and I had to foot the bill on that myself.

As you said, in more recent years, they not only pay for Economy Plus, but they also pay First Class, provided it keeps under $1200 (and you can pay the difference if it doesn't!)

I just hate that coach is in the official rules, but as long as Passport still authorizes first class, that's all that matters.

Darryl McEwen of Seven Stars Insider is always frustrated with the whole Passport situation, though, and repeatedly says that they should just provide the ability to get reimbursed by providing travel receipts upon arrival to the destination. No idea why they don't do this, as these trips tend to hassle both Passport AND the hosts unnecessarily, and we often get screwed by airfare changes while we are waiting for Passport to process it.

Thread Information