Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
Rob, I think you should read Grochowski's article again. He actually agrees with you. He says there are very few who can beat the >100% machines. Rob, you can't say no one beats the machines, because you did... didn't you?

Me? It's now more than 135-thousand hands since my last royal. I guess I'm at the wrong end of the bell curve... the end that goes clunk.
You'd have had to follow him thru the years in order to know what he's saying. When he says there's very few who can beat the >100% games, he says so in the same light as a Dancer article would claim. IE, the only ones who actually can perform the impossible feat are the super-duper math-endowed "strong" knowledgeable players such as Bob himself--who puts on his "by slight of hand" show to those who want to ignore that his income has always been from working JOBS--and of course, a few others like our friend arci, who is even more impressive than those with names in the business.

I have always said that no "AP" can beat the games unless they experience extraordinary good fortune with royals frequencies--ie, the exact opposite of what you are currently experiencing. So it can happen, only the AP's who win will never admit it is because of that. They prefer to pretend it was the math all the way.

In my case, my strategy was indeed designed to win and win on a very consistent basis, and anyone who ever gets up the nerve enough to follow it properly will experience the same.