This has always been one of my favorite fine dining spots in Vegas but I always had a complaint about it: it was too noisy because the music was blaring -- and it wasn't from a live band. It was blaring piped in music which made it intolerable. But I was back at Gordon Ramsay Steak for dinner on Valentine's Day and there was a significant change: they turned down the decibels and now you can actually enjoy a conversation along with the fine food.

Part of the fine dining is listening both to your waiter and to your food server describe each dish, and another part of the experience is when the "steak trolley" is brought to your table and the waiter describes the various cuts of meat and how they are prepared. But previously when the music was blaring this part of the show was lost. Now you can enjoy it.

Service continues to be tops, the portions are still large, and the side of grits with seafood that we ordered for two people easily could have served four or more.

My full review with photos is on my website here: http://alanbestbuys.com/id227.html