Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I found something

Math guys, I need your help. I found this vp machine that is unlike others, here is the pay schedule.....jacks or better 1:1, 2 pair 2:1, 3 0f a kind pays 3:1, straight pays 5:1, flush pays 7:1, full house pays 10:1, 40ak pays 50:1, straightflush pays 120:1, rf pays 500:1..... what is the advantage on this game
    Last edited by lucky; 02-27-2017 at 12:33 AM.

Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    Math guys, I need your help. I found this vp machine that is unlike others, here is the pay schedule.....jacks or better 1:1, 2 pair 2:1, 3 0f a kind pays 3:1, straight pays 5:1, flush pays 7:1, full house pays 10:1, 40ak pays 50:1, straightflush pays 120:1, rf pays 500:1..... what is the advantage on this game
    This game would be 109.2192%. Are you sure two pair pays 2:1 instead of 1:1?

Is the royal flush 500 to 1 for each coin bet? If so, five coins pays only 2500 ???

Yes micky, it pays 2:1 for 2 pair....and this game has 2 extra multiplier, it literally called bonus and a joker....let me explain, when u play this game, it randomly gives u a bonus symbol, which multiplies everything by 2. And it also has the joker feature which is random too, it too multiplies any winning hand by 2. Now here is the beauty, should u be lucky to get both the multipliers at the same time( which doesn't happen often) it multiplies any winning hand by 4...... u don't have to bet any extra coin to get these features.........this machines are definitely gaffed, I mean it has to be right, or the owners will lose thier shirt.....I know these machines are not class b bingo based machines, I checked me by throwing away dealt full houses and didn't get any paying hands on the redeal..... so what is the deal with these machines?

Yes Alan, rf pays 500:1 even on max bet

Yes micky, it pays 2:1 for 2 pair....and this game has 2 extra multiplier, it literally called bonus and a joker....let me explain, when u play this game, it randomly gives u a bonus symbol, which multiplies everything by 2. And it also has the joker feature which is random too, it too multiplies any winning hand by 2. Now here is the beauty, should u be lucky to get both the multipliers at the same time( which doesn't happen often) it multiplies any winning hand by 4...... u don't have to bet any extra coin to get these features.........this machines are definitely gaffed, I mean it has to be right, or the owners will lose thier shirt.....I know these machines are not class b bingo based machines, I checked me by throwing away dealt full houses and didn't get any paying hands on the redeal..... so what is the deal with these machines?
    This changes everything. Can you take a screenshot of the game and post it up here? What is the name of the game?

Spectacular. Never seen anything like it.

Who needs a joker or multipliers with a super fantastic, out of this world, LUCKY find like that?

Not that I don't believe Lucky, but if need to see a screen shot of the game and the complete screen shots of the rules as well. There has to be some sort of gimmick for this game.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Not that I don't believe Lucky, but if need to see a screen shot of the game and the complete screen shots of the rules as well. There has to be some sort of gimmick for this game.
    Thats my thoughts too. I suspect that lucky is missing something about the game.

"Lucky" has done this before to get a quick shot of attention. There won't be any pics, unless he "found" it on a cruise ship or in a foreign country.

there are all kinds of joker-poker games where the royal flush pays 2500 coins instead of 4000 coins. And I believe the payback on these games is close to 96%. Pechanga in San Diego has lots of them.

This is why I asked about the payback on the royal. Lucky says its 500 to 1 even with five coins in. That's 2500 coins.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    there are all kinds of joker-poker games where the royal flush pays 2500 coins instead of 4000 coins. And I believe the payback on these games is close to 96%. Pechanga in San Diego has lots of them.

This is why I asked about the payback on the royal. Lucky says its 500 to 1 even with five coins in. That's 2500 coins.
    So don't hit a royal.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    there are all kinds of joker-poker games where the royal flush pays 2500 coins instead of 4000 coins. And I believe the payback on these games is close to 96%. Pechanga in San Diego has lots of them. This is why I asked about the payback on the royal. Lucky says its 500 to 1 even with five coins in. That's 2500 coins.
    lucky referred to a "joker feature" and a "bonus symbol." He didn't say anything about a joker being in the deck and with the payscale he put up there is no Five of a Kind listed. I have no idea what he's talking about.

With the payscale lucky listed who cares about a royal flush or even the straight flush. You would have about a 6% edge just up through the Four of a Kind.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 02-28-2017 at 07:07 AM.

I thought it was a joker game based on this:

Yes micky, it pays 2:1 for 2 pair....and this game has 2 extra multiplier, it literally called bonus and a joker....
    Like the rest of you, I'd like to see a photo of this game.

There games where the pay table is irrelevant. The return is fixed. What state is this machine in?

Because it's very complicated trying to upload pictures here, I can send the picture through e mail to anyone on this forum and they can upload it. Once again I repeat, this game is NOT a bingo based class 2 games. And yes micky, when I say joker, I don't mean it to be wild card(joker).....it's just a multiplier... the name of the game is joker bonus. Both r multipliers. Randomly awarded. 2 pair pays 2:1.......I am not going to reveal at this moment where I found this game, I want to make sure this game is truly random legit non gaffed machine. If it is truly legit game, I intent to ask bob dancer a finders fee and thus give myself a big enough bankroll to kill this game....

So exactly how are you going to go about "making sure" this is a truly random machine before trying to get money out of Dancer?

Tell you what--you can email the picture to me ( rob.singer1111@yahoo.com ) and I'll post it. But be sure to also include the location state as arci said. Once we get this all nailed down and confirm its validity as well as the denomination(s) it can be played at, then you'll be well on your way to getting a big check from Dancer!

Lucky, I'd keep it to myself and privately email Dancer. If it's for real, the fewer people know about it, the better.

Lucky, who is the manufacturer of the machine the game is on?

Thread Information