Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: I found something

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    lucky, it's a bad move to sell information on the play. You don't know what could happen. How many people is that person going to tell? To many pigs at the trough can get a play squashed quicker than anything else.
    This is correct. I've seen this happen all too many times.

You're best off giving it to someone you trust (or at least semi-trust), in exchange for part of the action and/or flat payment, and then getting a promise from them that they will tell no one else.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Of course if he sells the info at a certain price, why should he care who else gets the info or how it is used? I would just insist on cash up front.

But from the buyer's perspective... how do you know you are paying for valid information?

I still want to see the complete rules screens before making any determination. Remember, lucky did say that the joker was some sort of multiplier.

Looks like an old school coin-op amusement/arcade game manufactured by Bonanza Enterprises, Ltd.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    This is correct. I've seen this happen all too many times.

You're best off giving it to someone you trust (or at least semi-trust), in exchange for part of the action and/or flat payment, and then getting a promise from them that they will tell no one else.

Not completely sure I understand lucky's explanation of the paytable "decreasing" when you hit.

Can you be more clear regarding what you mean?

As it appears the "base" bet here is 50, the paytable seems to be:

Jacks/Better 1
    2-pair 2
    Trips 3
    Straight 5
    Flush 7
    Full House 10
    Quads 22.9 (??)
    Straight Flush 120
    Royal 500

As posted, the return is about 102.9%, which is still excellent.

But please explain what the "standard" pay table is for this game, and how/when that changes.

BTW, here is an odds calculator you can use: https://wizardofodds.com/games/video-poker/analyzer/
    If the base bet is 50 then it's not a +EV game. No one any this point knows the true effect of those "multipliers", or even if this is an online game played for fun or whatever. Lucky is still full of it until he elaborates further. And no one would ever pay for this info the sloppy way he's thus far articulated it.

It seems a few are feeling bad for the way RS__ jumped out and stepped in this thing. Hardly the way any "pro" would approach anything in his area of so-called "expertise". Yet please do continue to fit him for his diapers.....

mickey remains infatuated with Dancer's silly radio show that helps no one except Dancer and that Munchkin creep, who both get $50/episode. That averages out to about $10/listener. And a good slice of that goes to Shirley. In other words, to most people it's a joke, and to Shirley it's a laugher. To take it a step further, to anyone with intelligence it's a big waste of time.
    Last edited by Rob.Singer; 03-06-2017 at 02:07 PM.

Well, Rob, if you had a radio show, I guess then people would have an alternative, wouldn't they?

I have to agree with Rob on this one. If the bet is 50 coins and the royal pays 2500 coins then royal only pays 50 for 1.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Well, Rob, if you had a radio show, I guess then people would have an alternative, wouldn't they?
    Dancer is older than even me. He for some reason--and guess what that is--continues to need money from whatever source possible. I don't. Otherwise, I would easily have the most popular gaming show ever, just as my Gaming Today column was for nearly 8 glorious years. And oh....he lost out to me on that one, and unlike the future childless divorcee, I even did it for zero pay. In fact, that may very well be where the term "them apples" originated from.

Not completely sure I understand lucky's explanation of the paytable "decreasing" when you hit. Can you be more clear regarding what you mean?
    I think he means he took the picture while the credits were still racking up from the win. The game probably shows the amount of coins won then that amount decreases to zero as his credits rack up to the amount of the win. My guess is the credits rack up slowly. This game appears to be older than the hills. And I think nerakil hit the nail on the head. This is a "for amusement only." game. It's been common knowledge for years that if there is a sign on the machine that says "for amusement only" then it's not random.

I have to agree with Rob on this one. If the bet is 50 coins and the royal pays 2500 coins then royal only pays 50 for 1.
    Doesn't the photo that Dan posted show a bet of 50 with 25000 paid for the royal?

Here are the pays I see for a 50 credit bet:

JOB 50
    2P 100
    3OAK 150
    ST 250
    FL 350
    FH 500
    4OAK 1146
    SF 6000
    RF 25000

I think Oregon, Washington and New York are some of the states where the game is not random. The pay tables are meaningless. That is why I asked about the state.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I would easily have the most popular gaming show ever, just as my Gaming Today column was for nearly 8 glorious years.
    I have to admit that Rob's videos on my website have had thousands of views.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    And twice as many laughs.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Doesn't the photo that Dan posted show a bet of 50 with 25000 paid for the royal?

Here are the pays I see for a 50 credit bet:

JOB 50
    2P 100
    3OAK 150
    ST 250
    FL 350
    FH 500
    4OAK 1146
    SF 6000
    RF 25000
    I see it now. I didn't have the picture fully in the screen so thought the royal was 2500 instead of 25000.

Most machine pros don't participate in the gambling forums. They consider Rob's strategies to be a joke but they love having him out there disinforming the masses. It serves to stifle competition for the real plays
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 03-06-2017 at 09:11 PM.

Most machine pros don't participate in the gambling forums.
    How many machine pros are there? Do you know all or most of them?

Originally Posted by arcimede$ View Post
    I think Oregon, Washington and New York are some of the states where the game is not random. The pay tables are meaningless. That is why I asked about the state.
    Arci nice to see you posting again.

For entertainment purposes,not for video poker knowledge.

Funny watching the envious critics obsess and then jump out of their seats with wishful-thinking comments when even the simplest of things is brought up about me.

That pic of four 8's? was taken in such a way as to avoid showing that there is no cash involved in this game. It's graphics are also suspicious.

I wrote a GT article about a vp machine I found in Almaty, Kazakhstan: job with four joker wild cards that paid even money for 7's or better, 2:1 for 2-pr., 3:1 for trips, 4:1 for a straight, 6:1 for a flush, 9:1 for a FH, 25:1 for quads, 100:1 for four jokers, 50:1 for a SF, 800:1 for a RF with at least one joker, and 2000:1 for a natural RF. I put in $300 to try it out on a denomination that was equivalent to about 15c/credit. I lost it in less than an hour. The machine was an IGT.

So the location makes all the difference if this "machine" has a pic showing that it is an actual machine and not some online dream game.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    It looks like when lucky took this picture the credit meter in the upper left (green color) at 7005 credits was still racking up the credits while the credits in the payscale (red color) at 1145 credits for the 4 of a Kind was going down. I think it's just a feature to show the credits are being transferred to the credit meter.

Lucky listed the 4 of a Kind paying 50 for 1 so with a 50 coin bet the hit would pay 2500 coins plus the 8 of diamonds with the joker on it should double the pay to 5000 coins. Or is it just credits on an arcade game?
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 03-07-2017 at 12:04 AM.

Thread Information