Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 105

Thread: Need help

  1. #41
    Niet broheim,
    I didn’t think a hustler would hustle a hustler.
    Breaks the hustler code
    What to say mick? You old
    Asshole. Lol
    Last edited by mcap; 03-11-2018 at 05:17 AM.

  2. #42
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Niet broheim,
    I don’t think a hustler would hustle a hustler.
    Breaks the hustler code
    What to say mick? You old
    Asshole. Lol
    I like being a crotchety old fart. It's fun!

    "The tramps are hustling the tramps!" That's an old saying hobos used to tell you the town was no good for a hobo.
    "I've never understood why it is greed to want to keep the money you make but not greed to want to take someone else's money." Thomas Sowell

  3. #43
    I suppose it is true a hustler wouldn't hustle a hustler! Anyone who knows me or read my posts knows I don't believe that. Let's not even think about the underworld or criminals. Let's look at your average, run of the mill church goer or do gooder. How much proof do people need to see that your neighbor is screwing your wife or daughter. How about all the murdering going on that is solved? Now realize how many murders go unsolved or aren't even investigated. Children molested... the list goes on and on. However these gambling forums and its members want me to believe that all the honest APs and incredibly honest do gooders of society mixed up in the gambling lifestyle. I need more data to be swayed. If your really in the gaming industry or around it long enough you'll find that it's nothing but horrible individuals, including my own self. How can it not be? It's a sub culture and it's already proven that mainstream society is completely dispicable but so many gambling forum members preach honesty and morality. You have to admit it is hilarious if you look at it from an honest, objective point of view.

  4. #44
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Niet broheim,
    I don’t think a hustler would hustle a hustler.
    Breaks the hustler code
    What to say mick? You old
    Asshole. Lol
    I like being a crotchety old fart. It's fun!

    "The tramps are hustling the tramps!" That's an old saying hobos used to tell you the town was no good for a hobo.
    I’ll say 70% chance you just made
    That saying up
    This morning
    Now hurry, there’s +EV vultures games Line at this time of morning am I right?
    I mean them machine pros be posting now
    Most people be sleeping
    Am I wrong?

  5. #45
    Well that’s an interesting point of view Monet.
    Tell you what.
    Simple tons
    Like myself has trouble following the long ones.
    Clfs plz?

  6. #46
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Niet broheim,
    I don’t think a hustler would hustle a hustler.
    Breaks the hustler code
    What to say mick? You old
    Asshole. Lol
    I like being a crotchety old fart. It's fun!

    "The tramps are hustling the tramps!" That's an old saying hobos used to tell you the town was no good for a hobo.
    I’ll say 70% chance you just made
    That saying up
    This morning
    Now hurry, there’s +EV vultures games Line at this time of morning am I right?
    I mean them machine pros be posting now
    Most people be sleeping
    Am I wrong?
    I just got out of the shower. Will be at the casino within the hour. I got lucky. I hit into this town with a large casino for the weekend. No others hustlers around. I got the joint to myself so getting all the plays.

    BTW, you are 100% wrong about "the tramps are hustling the tramps." The saying was around long before I was around. It basically means that the town is so bad for handouts that the tramps have to resort to hustling each other.
    "I've never understood why it is greed to want to keep the money you make but not greed to want to take someone else's money." Thomas Sowell

  7. #47
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Well that’s an interesting point of view Monet.
    Tell you what.
    Simple tons
    Like myself has trouble following the long ones.
    Clfs plz?
    I know this quarter to dollar AP player in Vegas for about 5 years or so. I'm not his pal but I've had to play side by side with him for long hours. He drinks like a fish and claims he never makes mistakes. A few weeks later he made a mistake that cost him 4K in his mind. When you do the math and run the numbers, the mistake costs him far less in the long run as long as he doesn't make that mistake again, which he shouldn't since it's one of those major mistakes you don't make when playing for massive royals. Anyways, he likes to use that simpleton jargon.

    Cliffs or trying to keep it simple... if mainstream society or even honest do gooder society is doing horrendous evil works against one another, how is anyone to believe the AP world is doing things morally and ethically good to one another?

    Quiet in here... like a church. Yeah... church of the good hustler!

  8. #48
    This is interesting. Yes, Jeffrey Warren Toll/WizardofNothing pretends to have millions of dollars "invested" in "plays" across the country. He also makes up elaborate stories to make himself sound credible; but everything out of his mouth is 100% B***S***. He will pretend he has guys working for him across the country when the reality is the guy is hustling for food. Jeff Toll has been in and out of prison for the last 15-20 years.

    Although I think APs/gamblers should be cautious about who they partner up with-- when a guy like Jeffrey Toll steals your money, whether in the form of free play or whatever; and falsifies stories to avoid paying you-- that is embezzlement.

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    2,224
    Both in private conversations and publicly, there has been discussion of both sides of this issue regarding this real sleaze bag, Jeffery Warren.

    As an AP, and particularly a card counting AP, who fights the anonymity battle every day with the casino industry, privacy and anonymity are a top concern. And to that extent, I don't believe doxing should be allowed under any circumstances.

    On the other hand, this particular case, this guy is a real sleaze bag, often preying on AP's and other gamblers. However, I don't believe that should allow for an exception. We can bring this person to light and protect one another both privately and on public forums without, posting things like addresses. That crosses the line for me, under any circumstances. And as mentioned in a similar thread at WoV, the legality of posting such information is questionable.

    It is a very slippery slope. Do you make an exception for this or that? and who makes that call regarding exceptions? The next thing you know, someone is being doxed for welching a bet and yes I know this case, while involving that activity is much, much deeper than that.

    I also question the page being linked. I see nothing identifying any source on that page. It is made to look like a news story, but there is nothing identifying any organization, nor even an author byline. Without these qualifications, you have a web page that someone with a vendetta made up.

    Now, I can appreciate that others in the community are more aware of incidents and activity involving this person and have mentioned some here regarding Bob Dancer. That doesn't rise to the level to make doxing acceptable in my opinion.

  10. #50
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Both in private conversations and publicly, there has been discussion of both sides of this issue regarding this real sleaze bag, Jeffery Warren.

    As an AP, and particularly a card counting AP, who fights the anonymity battle every day with the casino industry, privacy and anonymity are a top concern. And to that extent, I don't believe doxing should be allowed under any circumstances.

    On the other hand, this particular case, this guy is a real sleaze bag, often preying on AP's and other gamblers. However, I don't believe that should allow for an exception. We can bring this person to light and protect one another both privately and on public forums without, posting things like addresses. That crosses the line for me, under any circumstances. And as mentioned in a similar thread at WoV, the legality of posting such information is questionable.

    It is a very slippery slope. Do you make an exception for this or that? and who makes that call regarding exceptions? The next thing you know, someone is being doxed for welching a bet and yes I know this case, while involving that activity is much, much deeper than that.

    I also question the page being linked. I see nothing identifying any source on that page. It is made to look like a news story, but there is nothing identifying any organization, nor even an author byline. Without these qualifications, you have a web page that someone with a vendetta made up.

    Now, I can appreciate that others in the community are more aware of incidents and activity involving this person and have mentioned some here regarding Bob Dancer. That doesn't rise to the level to make doxing acceptable in my opinion.
    So you're saying Russ Hamilton and crew should've NEVER been exposed?

    As far as I'm concerned, criminals NEED TO BE EXPOSED no matter what they are involved in. This guy is not an AP. He's a complete con man!

  11. #51
    My favorite people who cry about criminals are the ones who cry and curse the banks. After they tell me what's what I ask them where do they put their hard earned money? They reply at the bank of course!!

    This country is founded and run by criminals. I don't understand the hate toward criminals or criminal activity since it is a part of the American Way or Lifestyle.

    As I have said for decades now... the best way not to get cheated is to learn how to cheat.

    You will also find that the people pointing the fingers or complaining about criminals never lift a finger to help someone getting robbed or raped or whatever. Most of them close the blinds or drive by without looking or walk by very fast. Not my business. Not my problem. Sure they might tattle, maybe but they aren't risking their life to help the little old lady getting robbed.
    Last edited by monet; 03-11-2018 at 10:17 AM.

  12. #52
    I haven't kept money in a bank in over 15 years.

    P.S. We see you stalking this thread Mr. Toll.

  13. #53
    Apparently he is granted protection thru one of his purported minions at WoV. It has been reported that the Mod Mission works for him. The guys criminal record is public info. However, if you mention or even allude to this guy you are threatened with a nuke by his enforcer. Quite comical really.

  14. #54
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Apparently he is granted protection thru one of his purported minions at WoV. It has been reported that the Mod Mission works for him. The guys criminal record is public info. However, if you mention or even allude to this guy you are threatened with a nuke by his enforcer. Quite comical really.
    When I asked some WoV members about WoN they always had the same reply. It was something like I've heard he scams people but they didn't know for sure. I could tell nobody wanted to discuss the matter. One moderator over there told me that two crews operate from WoV recruiting players and whatnot. One crew is supposed to be top notch and trustworthy. The other crew vulches. Now that is comical!

  15. #55
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Apparently he is granted protection thru one of his purported minions at WoV. It has been reported that the Mod Mission works for him. The guys criminal record is public info. However, if you mention or even allude to this guy you are threatened with a nuke by his enforcer. Quite comical really.
    I’ve been “slapped” before for bringing it up. Never suspended but was told to drop it. The fact that he was allowed back after screwing over good member Ayecrumba under a new name was BS as well. It was almost a running joke who he was.

  16. #56
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    1,829
    Is it really considered "doxing" if the post here merely refers to what was posted on another board?

    I think not.

    Repeating what someone else said / posted is merely "reporting," not "doxing."
    What, Me Worry?

  17. #57
    Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Apparently he is granted protection thru one of his purported minions at WoV. It has been reported that the Mod Mission works for him. The guys criminal record is public info. However, if you mention or even allude to this guy you are threatened with a nuke by his enforcer. Quite comical really.
    Yep. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/ques...-jeffrey-toll/

    (... forum/questions-and-answers/advice/30409-beware-of-jeffrey-toll/)

    They are a bunch of dirty fuckers over there. But how do you get the suckers to believe that?
    True addicts are incredibly credible. Glad not to be a gambler. Gambling is just another word for you lose.

  18. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    1,829
    I tried to click on the link, but it says the thread has been removed.

    What did the thread linked to say?
    What, Me Worry?

  19. #59
    Originally Posted by swimswimmer View Post
    https://jeffreywarrentoll.com/ for more information about this guy Jeffrey Toll
    The thread was started by yet another victim trying to warn the community. It was deleted in entirety by his cohort, I presume.

  20. #60
    So Mission is corrupt?
    "I've never understood why it is greed to want to keep the money you make but not greed to want to take someone else's money." Thomas Sowell

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •