Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Need help

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    I've zero interest in being a mod at WoV or at any other site.
    Thank you for clarifying that you don't want to be a Mod. Of course it's obvious I was joking about you having to keep things cool so you could be a Mod. Certainly a joke on my part but I suppose it was in poor taste. Actually I need to stop getting caught up in this drama and dribble. I need to finish my mailer thread and share some other information with the community that I recently found. My problem is that I'm heavily involved in Bizets Carmen at the moment.

No problem, I just wanted to clarify because I was the first who brought up the issue of his replacement.

Then again, I was the first to bring up the WoV Spring Fling this year, and I don't plan on going.

You're an opera fan?
    What, Me Worry?

Are you kidding? I'm a fan of all culture and art. You must of missed some of my threads/posts that talk about going to musicals and art museums and symphonies. How I listen to classical music primarily and go to the ballet... I think I posted up about swan lake on WoV... anyways whatever. I'm a sick individual reading books and trying to learn as much as possible before death finally catches up with my running ways.

Thread Information