Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best video poker at Caesars properties around the US

Jbjb this might surprise you but I was there but played my regular full pay 8/5 Aces and Faces Game.

Rob I posted the info ONLY on the alanbestbuys.com forum which was this forum before Dan changed the URL and I didn't post it for the WOV crowd -- I posted it for my readers.

And Rob you criticize someone who loses $13,000 to win $75,000 but it's ok for you to risk a $57,000 bankroll to win $1,500?

Mickeycrimm you're wrong. The teams from Vegas showed up anytime the progressives were in the 40,000 range. Remember Rincon gave one tier for each $10 coin in plus RCs that were good in Vegas.
    Last edited by Alan Mendelson; 09-25-2017 at 12:34 PM.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    "Well, I don't keep information private. I guess that's something APs do. But being a reporter and journalist I believe in a fair dissemination of information."

Unless it requires driving 30 miles or blowing up the credibility of certain friends. But point taken.

P.S. That was way too easy. Alan must have been entrapping me.
    This was not easy this was stupid. I just lost a lot of respect for you.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Jbjb this might surprise you but I was there but played my regular full pay 8/5 Aces and Faces Game.
    I can fully understand that. Again, I stated my reasons why I wouldn't play it.

Same goes for the progressives you're now seeing on most carnival games. They inevitably get to +EV but that doesn't mean we play them.

While I haven't been to Rincon in two years, I hit that progressive twice for about $36k each time. While I was playing a team from Vegas took up four seats.

The team also got beat by a local when the progressive was at about $56k. But a single player from Vegas beat the team when the progressive was in the $60k range. I was there and the team was slow playing as they were running out of cash so no one else could take a seat.

Mickeycrimm you're wrong. The teams from Vegas showed up anytime the progressives were in the 40,000 range. Remember Rincon gave one tier for each $10 coin in plus RCs that were good in Vegas.
    I play for cash not comp. And the guy who hit the 71K royal said there was no team there. He hardly had any competition at all.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Gee, your AP brethren swear by the comps.

Some like Rob's buddy Dancer does and he'll readily admit that.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Some like Rob's buddy Dancer does and he'll readily admit that.
    Not only does he admit to it but it's a detailed part of every AP he talks about. Win or lose on the game it's always about the points and comps.

He needs them to turn a profit. I'm sure he wouldn't play otherwise.

Reply to earlier question...I didn't see a time when I could play alone. The one player playing betting 5 credits seemed to increase the meter a penny with each play.

While I haven't been to Rincon in two years, I hit that progressive twice for about $36k each time. While I was playing a team from Vegas took up four seats.

The team also got beat by a local when the progressive was at about $56k. But a single player from Vegas beat the team when the progressive was in the $60k range. I was there and the team was slow playing as they were running out of cash so no one else could take a seat.
    Giving eyewitness true accounts like that that spit in the eye of every ap here (esp. mickey, who can only make up stories about it all) is just not the way things are done. They want THEORY so it doesn't have to be proven!

Name them.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information