Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Rob Singer discusses tipping

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    I love how Rob tries to talk shit on people for being anonymous.....when he (Rob) tried to be anonymous as well. He'd be posting as Robert.Argentino or whatever it is, not Rob.Singer. Hahahahahaa

Even funnier he tries to bait someone with a question that can't really be answered, about what to hold when only dealt 4 cards. Oh wow, it doesn't get any better than this.
    Exactly what one would expect an anonymous simpleton idiot like you to say about a book-writer & columnist with a pen name. Did you even complete high school?

It's not difficult to understand why you have no real skills in this life and why you masquerade as a big shot gambler while getting food stamps, welfare, and Medicaid--the 3 most popular handouts among the many slugs who infest LV. Is it any wonder why that city's such a shithole, crawling with foreigners, minorities, and pure white trash?
    This actually made me laugh out loud, almost crying it was so funny. Anyone who can make others laugh can't be that bad of a person.

I consider myself impure white trash. I aspire to be pure white trash.

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    This actually made me laugh out loud, almost crying it was so funny. Anyone who can make others laugh can't be that bad of a person.
    An obtuse dork had an epiphany.

How do your children react when they see you laughing out loud to the point of tears?

Thread Information