Thread: Hof to Open Raiders-Themed Brothel

Hof, owner of the Bunny Ranch, says he will open a new sports-themed brothel to coincide with the Raiders move to Las Vegas. It'll be called "The Pirate's Booty Sports Brothel."

Well, that's much better than calling it "The Black Hole Bordello."

The latter would probably be by me on the south side of chicago

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    The latter would probably be by me on the south side of chicago
    That was good. "The Black Hole Brothel in the Baddest Part of Town."

In Johnson City, we have a place called "Fuzzy Hole's." I incorrectly referred to it in the plural, but was firmly told that there's an apostrophe, kind of like Caesars, only in reverse. Evidently Fuzzy owns the place.

What a stupid topic. Like any of you idiots could afford to or would even go to a brothel. Small wangers won't cut it either. I suspect redietz brought it up because he got a wee bit excited when he read about it. Recommend he save up all those sports betting and special tournament win dollars and take a ride north on 95 to Crystal sometime, the next time he can pony up the funds to go to LV. The billboards explain anything and everything about what Dennis Hof is doing....and when.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    What a stupid topic. Like any of you idiots could afford to or would even go to a brothel. Small wangers won't cut it either. I suspect redietz brought it up because he got a wee bit excited when he read about it. Recommend he save up all those sports betting and special tournament win dollars and take a ride north on 95 to Crystal sometime, the next time he can pony up the funds to go to LV. The billboards explain anything and everything about what Dennis Hof is doing....and when.
    You got that one right, Rob. I don't go to brothels. Please don't tell anybody. I am so ashamed.

Thread Information