Thread: Mob Museum

I was in Vegas last week and finally saw the Mob Museum. Terrific. And they gave you a coupon for free play at the El Cortez (I got only $5 on the free play draw) and a buy one, get one free deal on a gourmet hamburger and honestly it was the best bacon-cheeseburger I've had in years.

The 24 hour restaurant was clean, very attractive, great service.

Article here: http://alanbestbuys.com/id427.html

I've read nothing but nice things about that museum but have never made it there. We had it on the list to do when we took a family trip to LV but in the end we ran out of time and had to choose and the majority picked the Atomic Testing Museum on Flamingo. You don't hear about that one as much as you do the Mob Museum but it was pretty interesting.

I definitely need to go to the Atomic museum. I've passed by it too many times a regret not going in. Only about ten minutes from Caesars.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I definitely need to go to the Atomic museum. I've passed by it too many times a regret not going in. Only about ten minutes from Caesars.
    Hi Alan:

I have been to both the Mob Museum and the Atomic museum. If you can only go to one, I would say the Mob Museum wins hands down - but set aside at least 3 hours, maybe more.

As for Atomic museum, it is nice but in an isolated location. I loved the 1950's "duck and cover" exhibits. But the UFO Area 51 side exhibit was a waste of time and reminded me of those cheesy "monsters documentaries" on cable tv. You only need an hour or so to take in a visit at the Atomic museum.

FAB

Thread Information