Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233
Results 641 to 657 of 657

Thread: Any Experience with M Resort $500 Loss Rebate?

  1. #641
    Original Founder
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    14,948
    Quote Originally Posted by pkspins View Post
    Sorry to interrupt the discussion but...

    Did @Fabismonte and his wife ever go back to play the rebate free play?

    I am also curious how one figures out the add on percentage for 100 coin bonuses on 4 card non paying royals.
    I don't want this to get lost.
    Alan Mendelson
    www.AlanBestBuys.com
    "(Alan) simply can't get past a die having six sides." -- Michael Shackleford May 12, 2015

  2. #642
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,331
    Quote Originally Posted by pkspins View Post
    I am also curious how one figures out the add on percentage for 100 coin bonuses on 4 card non paying royals.
    Can't answer the question today. It's to lengthy and I'm busy with the eclipse. Will give the answer when time permits.

  3. #643
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Silicon Valley, CA
    Posts
    554
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pkspins View Post
    Sorry to interrupt the discussion but...

    Did @Fabismonte and his wife ever go back to play the rebate free play?
    I don't want this to get lost.

    The Thread sailed a long way from my original subject so I did not think anyone really cared for further information. But since pkspins and Alan, asked, I will oblige with an update. Prior to wife and I returning to the M Resort on Aug 5th for the first half of the total $500 loss rebate, Wife received in the mail an offer for $80 free play, plus one free night stay and $20 in food. Staying at the M Resort was not a requirement for the $80 free play and $20 in food. We visited the boothling and was told that the free play $250 in loss reimbursement and $80 in free play were already loaded on the card. We could have just skipped going to the slot club booth if we wanted as I already knew the PIN.

    Wife went to get some food at the deli near the players club to use the $20 amount (also loaded on her card), while I played some full pay ACES Bonus Video poker (8/5 plus the very rare ACES Bonus) on the total of $330 in free play we had. I played some at the $0.25 level and some at $0.50. I hit a few full houses and flushes but no quads. I only played the free play once then cashed out. Below is a photo of the resulting $303.75. It was well within the margin of volatility and we were fine with the result, including the complimentary food.

    We expect to come back in September to access the second $250 rebate amount.

    Regards, FAB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  4. #644
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    627
    Quote Originally Posted by FABismonte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pkspins View Post
    Sorry to interrupt the discussion but...

    Did @Fabismonte and his wife ever go back to play the rebate free play?
    I don't want this to get lost.

    The Thread sailed a long way from my original subject so I did not think anyone really cared for further information. But since pkspins and Alan, asked, I will oblige with an update. Prior to wife and I returning to the M Resort on Aug 5th for the first half of the total $500 loss rebate, Wife received in the mail an offer for $80 free play, plus one free night stay and $20 in food. Staying at the M Resort was not a requirement for the $80 free play and $20 in food. We visited the boothling and was told that the free play $250 in loss reimbursement and $80 in free play were already loaded on the card. We could have just skipped going to the slot club booth if we wanted as I already knew the PIN.

    Wife went to get some food at the deli near the players club to use the $20 amount (also loaded on her card), while I played some full pay ACES Bonus Video poker (8/5 plus the very rare ACES Bonus) on the total of $330 in free play we had. I played some at the $0.25 level and some at $0.50. I hit a few full houses and flushes but no quads. I only played the free play once then cashed out. Below is a photo of the resulting $303.75. It was well within the margin of volatility and we were fine with the result, including the complimentary food.

    We expect to come back in September to access the second $250 rebate amount.

    Regards, FAB
    Nice thumb.
    (Alan) simply can't get past the gamblers fallacy--Joe Nahod November 27 2015

  5. #645
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by FABismonte View Post
    The Thread sailed a long way from my original subject so I did not think anyone really cared for further information.
    Thanks for the update.

    Everyone cares, we just have trouble maintaining focus.

    And yes, the thumb is looking mighty fine.

  6. #646
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,798
    Quote Originally Posted by bocce ball View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABismonte View Post
    The Thread sailed a long way from my original subject so I did not think anyone really cared for further information.
    Thanks for the update.

    Everyone cares, we just have trouble maintaining focus.

    And yes, the thumb is looking mighty fine.
    Thanks for the update. That rebate playing seems to be working out just fine. We had an eclipse, you played the rebate -- the world didn't end and you won money. "Surprise, surprise," as Gomer Pyle used to say.

    And I hear some companies still need hand models to replace George Costanza. You have a great shot.

  7. #647
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Silicon Valley, CA
    Posts
    554
    Quote Originally Posted by bocce ball View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABismonte View Post
    The Thread sailed a long way from my original subject so I did not think anyone really cared for further information.
    Thanks for the update.

    Everyone cares, we just have trouble maintaining focus.

    And yes, the thumb is looking mighty fine.
    I guess I may have a career as a "hand model."

    For those interested, it looks like the $500 rebate promo is still being listed on the M Resort website:

    http://www.themresort.com/500-on-us

    FAB

  8. #648
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    279
    "And I hear some companies still need hand models to replace George Costanza. You have a great shot."

    LOL. Good one red.

  9. #649
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pkspins View Post
    I am also curious how one figures out the add on percentage for 100 coin bonuses on 4 card non paying royals.
    Can't answer the question today. It's to lengthy and I'm busy with the eclipse. Will give the answer when time permits.
    That's ok. Someone else - I forget who - said enough that I can see enough of how it would be figured out and felt kind of stupid for not realizing it to begin with. But thank you.

  10. #650
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by FABismonte View Post
    Wife went to get some food at the deli near the players club to use the $20 amount (also loaded on her card), while I played some full pay ACES Bonus Video poker (8/5 plus the very rare ACES Bonus) on the total of $330 in free play we had. I played some at the $0.25 level and some at $0.50. I hit a few full houses and flushes but no quads. I only played the free play once then cashed out. Below is a photo of the resulting $303.75. It was well within the margin of volatility and we were fine with the result, including the complimentary food.
    Thank you for the update. That is a nice story - excuse to get out, got some food, made some money. Please do update about the next part when you play that.

  11. #651
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    212
    M Resort has discontinued its $500 loss-rebate promotion, according to Las Vegas Advisor:

    https://www.lasvegasadvisor.com/news/

    <posted August 25th at 11:26>

  12. #652
    Original Founder
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    14,948
    Quote Originally Posted by bocce ball View Post
    M Resort has discontinued its $500 loss-rebate promotion, according to Las Vegas Advisor:

    https://www.lasvegasadvisor.com/news/

    <posted August 25th at 11:26>
    Does this mean you can no longer claim the rebate from previous losses?
    Alan Mendelson
    www.AlanBestBuys.com
    "(Alan) simply can't get past a die having six sides." -- Michael Shackleford May 12, 2015

  13. #653
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    212
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Does this mean you can no longer claim the rebate from previous losses?
    Presumably they'll honor any rebates already in progress.

  14. #654
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    179
    Quote Originally Posted by bocce ball View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Does this mean you can no longer claim the rebate from previous losses?
    Presumably they'll honor any rebates already in progress.
    Most likely since those were already earned.

    The page that you linked had some other interesting news items on it. I got a chuckle out of the Win a Wok promotion at the Lucky Dragon earlier this month.

  15. #655
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Silicon Valley, CA
    Posts
    554
    Quote Originally Posted by pkspins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FABismonte View Post
    Wife went to get some food at the deli near the players club to use the $20 amount (also loaded on her card), while I played some full pay ACES Bonus Video poker (8/5 plus the very rare ACES Bonus) on the total of $330 in free play we had. I played some at the $0.25 level and some at $0.50. I hit a few full houses and flushes but no quads. I only played the free play once then cashed out. Below is a photo of the resulting $303.75. It was well within the margin of volatility and we were fine with the result, including the complimentary food.
    Thank you for the update. That is a nice story - excuse to get out, got some food, made some money. Please do update about the next part when you play that.
    Hi pkspins:

    To bookend the Rebate story, I went with Wife to M Resort this Saturday.

    The last half of the loss rebate of $250 in free play was already on the card and we accessed it using the PIN on the Video Poker machine. We played the free play on full pay 8/5 ACES Bonus Poker at the $0.50 denomination. We started off pretty cold but caught up a little at the end. After playing through the money once, we cashed out at $205.00. Less than expected, but within our expected range of deviation. Sorry I forgot to take a photo of the voucher before we cashed it, so no "hand model" pics for the forum.

    So in summary, I won $660 on my rebate attempt. Wife lost $500 in cash on the day of play, but had $500 in free play, plus $80 in promotional play triggered due to her losses at slots. We played all her free play on video poker and cashed out $508.75

    So drum roll . . . . Final result for us was a net profit of $668.75, plus $20 in snacks and bottled juices.

    A very successful gambit for us. Also it was fun as we played highly volatile high limit slots we normally do not play -- which was a hoot.


    FAB
    Last edited by FABismonte; 09-18-2017 at 12:45 PM.

  16. #656
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    1,420
    Great job Fab!!

  17. #657
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    179
    Way to go!
    Thank you for coming back to share the rest of the story.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Caesars Win/Loss and TR statements
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Total Rewards and MLife
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2016, 03:19 PM
  2. loss rebates anyone?
    By supermaxhd in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-07-2014, 09:47 AM
  3. Anyone ever get a rebate on their table game losses at Rincon?
    By Alan Mendelson in forum California/Western US Casinos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-30-2014, 03:36 AM
  4. Revel Rebate
    By regnis in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-24-2013, 08:21 PM
  5. What about loss goals?
    By slingshot in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 10:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •