Thread: Redietz Credibility package

In a closed thread, Redietz indicated he would like "a pat on the back" regarding his history. Although he also sent that credibility package to me with my promise of non-disclosure of its contents, I hope he will overlook this one posting. Now if you see him in any of the various sports books around Vegas you will know who he is.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

redietz will not overlook any post if he can come back with some kind of wordy, expletive-filled corny response, laced with words he thinks were cool in the 5th grade.

Let's hope his pr pack () navigates around all that foolishness.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    redietz will not overlook any post if he can come back with some kind of wordy, expletive-filled corny response, laced with words he thinks were cool in the 5th grade.

Rob, I appreciate the opportunity to once again exercise my editing skills on your behalf, so thank you. The word "expletive" means "oath or swear word."

I don't think my posts are "expletive-filled." I tried to find one that was "expletive-filled" and failed. If you can find one filled with expletives, please let me know. If any reader can point out a particularly expletive-filled post of mine, let me know.

Perhaps you meant "explication-filled." That would be more accurate, I think. Maybe "explanation-filled?" I'm not sure. Perhaps you're confusing me with someone else? Mickey has a few expletives now and again. Blackhole skips a few letters, but he also seems fluent in expletives.

Anyway, if I can be of any further editing assistance, or of aid in explicating something, let me know.

Your friend in writing,

Bob

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

Rob, I appreciate the opportunity to once again exercise my editing skills on your behalf, so thank you. The word "expletive" means "oath or swear word."

I don't think my posts are "expletive-filled." I tried to find one that was "expletive-filled" and failed. If you can find one filled with expletives, please let me know. If any reader can point out a particularly expletive-filled post of mine, let me know.

Perhaps you meant "explication-filled." That would be more accurate, I think. Maybe "explanation-filled?" I'm not sure. Perhaps you're confusing me with someone else? Mickey has a few expletives now and again. Blackhole skips a few letters, but he also seems fluent in expletives.

Anyway, if I can be of any further editing assistance, or of aid in explicating something, let me know.

Your friend in writing,

Bob
    Rob never lets the true facts get in the way.

Dearest Rob,

Another tip: Don't be upset that you didn't know what "expletive" meant. It's okay to not know what some words mean. The trick is to not use the words you don't understand. For example, I myself have never figured out what "quinoa" really is. I know it's on the Panera menu, but I'm too scared to order it. I sidestep my fear and ignorance by simply not using the word.

If you require additional explication, just let me know.

Your editor,

Bob

Quinoa is a very trendy (popular) grain, I think, that's supposed to be loaded with nutrients. I've actually had granola made with quinoa and it's quite good with yogurt and added to breakfast cereal. Sometimes it's flavored with honey, mixed with nuts, etc. I think Dr Oz gets the credit for making it popular.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Quinoa is a very trendy (popular) grain, I think, that's supposed to be loaded with nutrients. I've actually had granola made with quinoa and it's quite good with yogurt and added to breakfast cereal. Sometimes it's flavored with honey, mixed with nuts, etc. I think Dr Oz gets the credit for making it popular.
    I was educated on quinoa about a year ago. A friend's wife has pretty severe dietary restrictions, and quinoa became a staple of her diet. I also took a pronunciation test a few years back, and the one word I got wrong was quinoa, so I asked around.

Note to Rob: quinoa is a grain, not an expletive.

Don't you get tired about referencing friends, their wives, and "acquaintances"? Really, is that all you have in a lifetime marked by "over 40+ years of gambling experiences"?

I'll post some photos of my 60th birthday party, if that'll help, Rob.

I thought this was from your 60th. Maybe not your best side but not bad for 60.

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    I thought this was from your 60th. Maybe not your best side but not bad for 60.
    I don't look a day over 59.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Well then to him or whoever it was I'm grateful. I started eating it 10 or so years ago when I was trying to be healthier and it was a pain in the butt to find it and normally required a special trip to a Whole Foods or a local food co-op/natural foods type store where you paid out the nose. Now though you can buy it by the big bag at Costco.

I found a delicious quinoa topping in the produce section at Vons Market. It's a bag and you get chunks og quinoa in a granola style that put on yogurt. It isn't cheap, however at $4.95 a bag.

Thread Information