Thread: How long before you buy your next car?

One big and important measure of the economy's health is how often we buy a new or replacement car, or add a car for the family. So how long before you buy a new car or additional car? And did you wait more time before purchases because of the economy?

I drive an older car right now that has been having some problems. I have had to take it to the car repair place several times in the last few months to get some expensive stuff fixed. The only way I was able to afford to do that is because I don't have a car payment.

Unfortunately I don't know how much longer I can put off replacing this car with a newer one. I'm afraid I will need to get one in the next few months. I have been looking at several car loan financing options and found the article linked above to be beneficial to me. I hope that anyone who is getting ready to buy a car will find the information helpful.

I recently bought two new cars that I plan on keeping for at least ten years and maybe longer. Both are very capable of that longevity too because they're new Hyundais and they are both fully loaded limited models. I always keep my cars in top condition too. I'm past the financing age so that issue doesn't affect us.

Thread Information