Thread: Sex for sale in LV

Oh, the horrors...Who knew such shenanigans went on in Sin City?

https://news.yahoo.com/woman-accused...224353343.html
    What, Me Worry?

"[In a prior, dropped case against the parlor] Detectives said a man complained to police that he went to get a massage but was propositioned for 'full service,' which police said means sexual intercourse, for $150."

That man was a rat, like you.

Yes, hard to post much at this cesspool forum without having it turned against you somehow.
    I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people.

MDawg Adventures carry on at: https://www.truepassage.com/forums/f.../46-IPlayVegas

Originally Posted by MDawg View Post
    That man as a rat, like you.
    Ya got me.

Name:  addiction-slot-machine-problem-gambling-game-others.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  74.4 KB
    What, Me Worry?

Any reflexology place open late at night is always a brothel.

This has been known for decades.

I'm not sure why some of them pose as regular massage parlors, while others sell reflexology. Maybe the reflexology thing (which involves rubbing the feet in a special way in order to relieve pain) has no licensure requirement beyond a standard business license.

These places exist in most cities, including where I live in California, which is otherwise a good neighborhood. There was a laughable story in my area of an older woman who bought a birthday massage for her 20s daughter, and then the girl was shocked when they wouldn't let her in. Many of these places simply won't open the door for women, because there's no prostitution or jerkoff potential at the end.

In the 2000s, my then-girlfriend tried an experiment late at night at one of these places on Spring Mtn. She rang the bell to be buzzed in. They pretended not to hear it. Then I walked up and rang it, and they immediately answered.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

Does Vegas Law enforcement give a damn about sexual services in massage establishments?

In UK, such places are pretty much only raided or investigated if they are suspected of using trafficked girls. Prostitution itself is legal here. Brothels technically illegal, but they advertise openly. Chinese massage places are notorious for such trafficking. When police raids occur, any customers are generally sent away without any fuss, but if any underage or trafficked girl is there, then the punters can and do get prosecuted.

The idea of a punter complaining at being offered full service is laughable.

Gotta wonder if the old cliche is true here: do they pay off the cops / pols for "protection?"
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I'm not sure why some of them pose as regular massage parlors, while others sell reflexology. Maybe the reflexology thing (which involves rubbing the feet in a special way in order to relieve pain) has no licensure requirement beyond a standard business license.

These places exist in most cities, including where I live in California, which is otherwise a good neighborhood. There was a laughable story in my area of an older woman who bought a birthday massage for her 20s daughter, and then the girl was shocked when they wouldn't let her in. Many of these places simply won't open the door for women, because there's no prostitution or jerkoff potential at the end.

In the 2000s, my then-girlfriend tried an experiment late at night at one of these places on Spring Mtn. She rang the bell to be buzzed in. They pretended not to hear it. Then I walked up and rang it, and they immediately answered.
    If you ask me Druff, and to be clear no one did, It’s a pretty weird move you played a trick on the tricks, and you’re framing the story as if it was your ex girlfriend’s idea.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post

If you ask me Druff, and to be clear no one did, It’s a pretty weird move you played a trick on the tricks, and you’re framing the story as if it was your ex girlfriend’s idea.
    It was her idea.

We had just eaten at a restaurant next door, and she thought it would be funny to try this.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by OnceDear View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

Does Vegas Law enforcement give a damn about sexual services in massage establishments?

In UK, such places are pretty much only raided or investigated if they are suspected of using trafficked girls. Prostitution itself is legal here. Brothels technically illegal, but they advertise openly. Chinese massage places are notorious for such trafficking. When police raids occur, any customers are generally sent away without any fuss, but if any underage or trafficked girl is there, then the punters can and do get prosecuted.

The idea of a punter complaining at being offered full service is laughable.
    It probably is out of concern for human trafficking.

In Vegas they have the same problem with the Asian massage parlors using trafficked girls to do the sex work.

In Vegas they have the same problem with the Asian massage parlors using trafficked girls to do the sex work.
    Asian means different things to different people. Here, we have Chinese venues and Thai venues. I understand that it's the Chinese ones that are rife with trafficking, that get raided and prosecuted for it, while the Thai ones are more likely to be (more) legit, or make a better job of not getting raided

Police on the take? Who knows. Maybe they get free 'services'. I reckon more likely local councillors on the take, granting licenses and whispering to the police to carry on turning a blind eye.

It was her idea.

We had just eaten at a restaurant next door, and she thought it would be funny to try this.
    That is not what she said

It was her idea.

That is not what she said
    It would have been a different amusing anecdote if she'd come back an hour later, blushing with a big grin on her face.

https://www.yourtango.com/20085830/t...ending-massage

Thread Information