Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What gives?

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Once again I BELIEVE REDIETZ.

As far as the copyright laws go there are fair use rules. Redietz could easily photograph article titles with credits, and magazine covers with headlines and excerpts of magazine articles and photos of book covers and NO copyright laws will be broken.

Redietz I told you this multiple times.
    Cut the crap already Alan...you`ve already said you haven`t been to your office in 5 weeks (lmfao)....and now you want to send it back...I`m sure everyone would rather Dan get the contents anyway...he seems to be a straight shooter and has no agenda or man crush on Singer like you and Belly

Yep. Still haven't been to my office.

Let's keep this thread alive.

Redietz is a phony, that we know. He and Alan cooked up this "PR packet" mailing because red took advantage of Alan's kind streak. It's all BS and everybody knows it. In fact, EvenBob is sitting on his lazy boy picking his toes as he laughs about it.

Rob the packet is at my office. Be careful what you say. Eventually I'll have to go in the office and it's on my chair.

Alan sure wastes a lot of rent on that office he never visits.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Dan, I don't pay the rent. Axis Media pays the rent. I do get snail mail there, and from time to time I stop by.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Rob the packet is at my office. Be careful what you say. Eventually I'll have to go in the office and it's on my chair.
    Alan, he only sent it to you because I snapped my fingers more times than he could handle. And as with anything gambling related, it has no value to me and should have no value to anybody who doesn't have an agenda no matter what it says, unless & until he positively identifies himself as being he-who-has-accolades.

Until then, he'll remain a phony who just couldn't post any links or proof, in my eyes--which are the only eyes he has that insatiable need to impress. Of course, he'll come on with some corn to refute that so he doesn't look and feel so bad. But it is what it is.

Frankly I'm a bit amazed by two things:

1. Rob, why can't you accept redietz is who he says he is?

2. Redietz, why can't you post some fair use photos as I suggested?

Thread Information