Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: The value of "proof"

The Top Five Reasons Rob Singer Claimed I Wasn't Me:

1) I said I was me and that Rob was completely wrong.

In 5000 posts, I challenge anyone to find one wherein Rob acknowledges that he was wrong. Clearly, Rob is never wrong. That's a kind of natural law. Therefore my saying he was wrong was a clear tip off that I was lying and that I wasn't me. Makes sense now, eh?

2) I skipped periods in my forum name.

I tried to explain that redietz was really a variation of R.E.Dietz, but Rob, who is very knowledgeable regarding punctuation, instantly recognized that the two were not identical and that I was a fraud.

3) I posted a photo of me wearing an Iron Man mask.

Rob realized I was actually Tony Stark, and that my claim to be R.E.Dietz was a fabrication. I can't fault Rob for this, as he is absolutely correct.

4) Homage to Arci and Jerry Logan.

When Rob says someone is a liar and not really who they claim to be and, my God, it's the internet -- everybody lies, he's simply doing an homage to arci's projection theory that most of what Rob says is about himself. I was loathe to buy into arci's simple projection observations, but you know what? The dude was probably spot on.

5) I'm Really Rob.

It's obvious, really, like Jekyll and Hyde. One person sends real stuff vetted by real people. One person speaks in occasional academic syntax and has respect for math. One person tells the truth in polite company. Kind of like Jekyll. The other keeps weird and unsavory things in a storage locker somewhere, doesn't have anything vetted by other people, never uses math in his claims to have conquered a solved game, and sidetracks discussion into rants about gayness or Obama, or his wonderful, perfect lifestyle, but also brags about his familiarity with various brothels. Just like Hyde.

One has 3000 posts. One has 5000 posts. And none of the posts occur at the same time. Creepy, huh? Obviously, we're one and the same, just like Jekyll and Hyde.

I want to thank Jerry Logan for emailing me with this list. He was a great help.

If I'm doing all this to you then I'm getting better results than I thought.

EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS. IF THIS ISN'T THE BATTLE OF THE EGOS, WHAT IS?

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    The Top Five Reasons Rob Singer Claimed I Wasn't Me:

1) I said I was me and that Rob was completely wrong.

In 5000 posts, I challenge anyone to find one wherein Rob acknowledges that he was wrong. Clearly, Rob is never wrong. That's a kind of natural law. Therefore my saying he was wrong was a clear tip off that I was lying and that I wasn't me. Makes sense now, eh?

2) I skipped periods in my forum name.

I tried to explain that redietz was really a variation of R.E.Dietz, but Rob, who is very knowledgeable regarding punctuation, instantly recognized that the two were not identical and that I was a fraud.

3) I posted a photo of me wearing an Iron Man mask.

Rob realized I was actually Tony Stark, and that my claim to be R.E.Dietz was a fabrication. I can't fault Rob for this, as he is absolutely correct.

4) Homage to Arci and Jerry Logan.

When Rob says someone is a liar and not really who they claim to be and, my God, it's the internet -- everybody lies, he's simply doing an homage to arci's projection theory that most of what Rob says is about himself. I was loathe to buy into arci's simple projection observations, but you know what? The dude was probably spot on.

5) I'm Really Rob.

It's obvious, really, like Jekyll and Hyde. One person sends real stuff vetted by real people. One person speaks in occasional academic syntax and has respect for math. One person tells the truth in polite company. Kind of like Jekyll. The other keeps weird and unsavory things in a storage locker somewhere, doesn't have anything vetted by other people, never uses math in his claims to have conquered a solved game, and sidetracks discussion into rants about gayness or Obama, or his wonderful, perfect lifestyle, but also brags about his familiarity with various brothels. Just like Hyde.

One has 3000 posts. One has 5000 posts. And none of the posts occur at the same time. Creepy, huh? Obviously, we're one and the same, just like Jekyll and Hyde.

I want to thank Jerry Logan for emailing me with this list. He was a great help.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    If I'm doing all this to you then I'm getting better results than I thought.
    Do you really think I wanted to get sucked into this bullshit?

That's right, Alan. Rob, who has a real name, can libel me, defame me, post whatever he wants, but it's about ego.

Now, about you and kewlJ....

Talk about the pot calling the kettle.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    That's right, Alan. Rob, who has a real name, can libel me, defame me, post whatever he wants, but it's about ego.

Now, about you and kewlJ....

Talk about the pot calling the kettle.
    redietz you've dug yourself a deep enough hole over this bullshit. I told you all along to ignore what he said. I even warned the forum that he does this intentionally. And you fell for it. Only a big ego would allow you to fall for his crap. Congratulations.

You simply could have told him to fuck off and post your articles and it would have been over. But no... you had to drag it out and drag it out. I hope you had your fun.

You lost me, buddy.

Alan, I find it really curious that in all of your posts, the only reputation you're sensitive about is yours. That, my friend, is ego at its finest.

I have just been corrected. You did veto any reference to Rob being a con man when you owned the forum. So it seems you were sensitive to Rob's reputation.
    Last edited by redietz; 09-14-2017 at 05:39 AM.

Redietz this is the private message you forgot to tell everyone about:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

No, I mentioned it. I gave a complete rundown of the sequence of events in another post. My summary was completely accurate.

This message came after you had posted the address to which to send the material. Check the time stamp.

There were many private messages at various times. How about this one:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Well Redietz I couldn't make it to the office. Tony opened your envelope. He read your name to me on various photo copies. It's over. I'm out.

Thread Information