Thread: Valuable & Productive Contributions

Check 'em out. Read how I exposed Kew as a fake, and see how I've engaged "Bill" over his claims that Cindy keeps the weeds next to the fire hydrants watered. And if I have time, I'll explain in plain terms why there's no such thing as a "poker pro" and that anyone who claims to be will be sucking off the govt tit as soon as they turn 55.

It's great stuff!

For the time being tho, we're hitting the road again in our car that's used to charge flip phones. Keep things going, and I'll be sure to check in in about a week.

Just keep walking "light on the loafers" so you don't coerce the resident twinkle toes into any more rambling depictions of his confused world.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Check 'em out. Read how I exposed Kew as a fake, and see how I've engaged "Bill" over his claims that Cindy keeps the weeds next to the fire hydrants watered. And if I have time, I'll explain in plain terms why there's no such thing as a "poker pro" and that anyone who claims to be will be sucking off the govt tit as soon as they turn 55.

It's great stuff!

For the time being tho, we're hitting the road again in our car that's used to charge flip phones. Keep things going, and I'll be sure to check in in about a week.

Just keep walking "light on the loafers" so you don't coerce the resident twinkle toes into any more rambling depictions of his confused world.
    Might wanna throw in a few pages from your third book!

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

It's great stuff!

Might wanna throw in a few pages from your third book!
    Sling, for advertising purposes Rob will need a testimonial from you on how you've struck it rich using his system.

Thread Information