Just a quick FYI regarding 3rd party hotel bookings and Resort Fees in the Atlantic City market.

I recently stayed at Harrah's Resort AC over Labor Day weekend (Fri-Tues), using the Seven Stars complimentary room benefit for 4 nights, but decided to start the trip Thursday after work.

As all my coin-in was in Las Vegas/Lake Tahoe CET properties this year, room rates on the My TR website were skyhigh. However, I noticed Priceline had a flash sale: $16.00 for a Marina Tower (awful) room with a $27.00 Resort Fee. I booked it, looking to upgrade at VIP check-in.

At check-in, they entered my TR number and attached a 5 letter confirmation code to the Priceline reservation, so it now showed up on the 'play by TR' app. I was upgraded to a renovated 'Bayview Tower' room by the elevator. If this tripped an additional gaming day/my ADT, no problem; I don't play at CET AC properties.

When I went to the front desk Friday 8AM to merge the two reservations, the agent asked if I wanted to charge the $27.00 Resort Fee to my credit card. I mentioned I was Seven Stars and it was quickly taken off the bill. The agent checked me back in to the same 'Bayview Tower' room for 4 nights and I had an enjoyable long weekend.

Name:  IMG_0510.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  28.3 KB