Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Package

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Your claims are bogus. They don't hold up to simple life experiences.

Why did you say you could count two tables simultaneously? Why didn't you just say you had your partner behind the second table and he signaled you when it was time to jump tables?

You got caught, Clark Kent. You swallowed the kryptonite. You are banished to the Bottle City of Kandor.
    Why did I say I can count two tables simultaneously? Because I can and I do just about every day.

Why didn't I just say I had my partner behind the second table and he signaled me? Because that is not what I do.

Do you know why I have engaged you in this discussion, while someone like Singer, I just ignore as far as the AP comments? Because I thought you were a slightly different level than Singer.... A more reasonable, normal person. Maybe a little less of the alternative reality....living in your own world.

BUT, you have proven me wrong. You are almost exactly like Singer, maybe not quite as obnoxious, but completely detached from reality....living in your own fantasy world. And in a way, you are worse than Singer. At last he is honest about who he is....a complete obnoxious asshole. You hide behind this false image of "journalist seeking the truth", a good guy, a fair guy just looking for the truth, when in fact you are dishonest and manipulate everything to suit your pre-determined agenda. In short you are a weasel....a shyster, exactly as defined!

Yeah I know your response...."fuck off KewlJ". Your mother would be so proud of you, Alan.
    +1000

kewlj thanks for your comments but it's not just me who doubts your two-table counting.

Big mouth bill, Lincoln freed the slaves. I can change my mind. In fact, I can change my mind more quickly than my girlfriend can change her shoes. I decided not to go to the office. Tony decides when he wants to be there. You should mind your own business and ask redietz why he couldn't post the stuff himself?

REDIETZ WHY DIDN'T YOU POST THE STUFF YOURSELF?

kewlj thanks for your comments but it's not just me who doubts your two-table counting.

Big mouth bill, Lincoln freed the slaves. I can change my mind. In fact, I can change my mind more quickly than my girlfriend can change her shoes. I decided not to go to the office. Tony decides when he wants to be there. You should mind your own business and ask redietz why he couldn't post the stuff himself?
    Oh yeah, the "I go 1-2 times a month, wait, every quarter, no wait, I don`t even have a key" bit again....I get it now

Originally Posted by Biloxi Bill View Post

Oh yeah, the "I go 1-2 times a month, wait, every quarter, no wait, I don`t even have a key" bit again....I get it now
    Yep. You'll just have to deal with it.

He has explained this time and time....and time again. You just refuse to listen! This seems to be a common trait of yours. You refuse to listen, refuse to learn and refuse to accept reality, when you have decided or pre-decided something.

And Alan...here's a little news flash: Using bigger font doesn't change a damn thing! It just makes you appear more desperate than ever. Do you know the definition of insanity Alan? Saying or doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome? You are the walking, living, breathing example of that definition. Don't buy into the "can't teach and old dog" theory. Open your mind and be willing to listen, learn and grow, Alan.

Well, I'm sorry, but his reasoning about the copyright was wrong. Let me repeat that: it was wrong.

So I guess I should ask, after being told his reasoning about the copyright was wrong, why didn't he go ahead and post the photos? Why did he go ahead and send by mail to me and TO OTHERS his package? Why was he willing to send packages to Dan and to Rob but he still wouldn't post the information here?

Frankly, if he was concerned with copyright violations, it would be a copyright violation to also make photo copies to mail to Dan and to Rob and to me and to others. In fact, redietz even acknowledged that here on the forum when he mentioned how a school stopped making photo copies of books available.

You see, kewlj, our friend redietz has a lot of explaining to do. Just as you do about your claimed abilities.

He has explained this time and time....and time again. You just refuse to listen! This seems to be a common trait of yours. You refuse to listen, refuse to learn and refuse to accept reality, when you have decided or pre-decided something.

And Alan...here's a little news flash: Using bigger font doesn't change a damn thing! It just makes you appear more desperate than ever. Do you know the definition of insanity Alan? Saying or doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome? You are the walking, living, breathing example of that definition. Don't buy into the "can't teach and old dog" theory. Open your mind and be willing to listen, learn and grow, Alan.
    Funny you should say this: your use of red font didn't change a damn thing either.

Funny you should say this: your use of red font didn't change a damn thing either.
    My use of the red font served a very distinct purpose. Because it was a long post, comprised of many, many of your quotes (to show your lying and changing stories), I wanted to differentiate between my personal comments on the matter. I think it served that purpose well.

And that is far different than just repeating the same shit....ad nauseum and using bigger font to show your defiance.

Then let me use small black font to ask:

redietz why didn't you post the stuff yourself?

Alan this is about the 20th time you are asked this question in various forms. And redietz responded with his explanation to most of those 20+ almost identical inquiries. If you like, I could go back and post your 20+ quotes asking the same damn question...along with redietz's response.

Is that really necessary? Why do you continue to play these games, asking things over and over and over, refusing to accept answers that you don't want to hear.

And why must we all be subject to this nonsense and your games?

One of the things that I found startling when I came to this site is that 100 or more people a day visit the site (edit: make that 150 to 200). Some no doubt robots, but still many more people visit than the handful of members that participate. It doesn't take much to figure out that the likes of you and Singer, with your agenda, trolling and in Singer's case intentional obnoxiousness, keeps the site what it is, a small handful of members. This behavior discourages new members as well as those that visit from participating. I have actually received PM's from a couple members that have not participated while I have been here, thanking me for exposing you and your agenda and trolling games.

Why does it have to be this way? This isn't fair to Dan, who you guys obviously have no respect for and it isn't fair to the few of us that would like to engage in some decent gambling, AP, and Vegas discussions. Alan, I implore you to grow the fuck up and act like a mature and respectful adult. That is not to say, you can't have differing opinions, even on something like AP. Just stop all the trolling and be respectful in your discussions. I think you have it within you to act more mature and stop the trolling and agenda. And that would leave only Singer and hopefully, Dan will decide to deal with that, and we can all move forward and grow to something beneficial to us all.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 09-14-2017 at 01:55 PM.

Alan, redietz will never give a clean explanation as to why he won't ever post any info because he knows how stupid he'll look to these others like him. So he dies what any of them would and do actually do: divert & deflect. It's an ap's best set of tools.

Alan this is about the 20th time you are asked this question in various forms. And redietz responded with his explanation to most of those 20+ almost identical inquiries. If you like, I could go back and post your 20+ quotes asking the same damn question...along with redietz's response.

Is that really necessary? Why do you continue to play these games, asking things over and over and over, refusing to accept answers that you don't want to hear.

And why must we all be subject to this nonsense and your games?

One of the things that I found startling when I came to this site is that 100 or more people a day visit the site. Some no doubt robots, but still many more people visit than the handful of members that participate. It doesn't take much to figure out that the likes of you and Singer, with your agenda, trolling and in Singer's case intentional obnoxiousness, keeps the site what it is, a small handful of members. This behavior discourages new members as well as those that visit from participating. I have actually received PM's from a couple members that have not participated while I have been here, thanking me for exposing you and your agenda and trolling games.

Why does it have to be this way? This isn't fair to Dan, who you guys obviously have no respect for and it isn't fair to the few of us that would like to engage in some decent gambling, AP, and Vegas discussions. Alan, I implore you to grow the fuck up and act like a mature and respectful adult. That is not to say, you can't have differing opinions, even on something like AP. Just stop all the trolling and be respectful in your discussions. I think you have it within you to act more mature and stop the trolling and agenda. And that would leave only Singer and hopefully, Dan will decide to deal with that, and we can all move forward and grow to something beneficial to us all.
    Again you poor clown--when you say you're leaving then just leave. Or do you have the same disease Rosie O'Donnell, Cher, Joy Bear etc. have, where they PROMISED they'd leave the country for good if Trump were elected?

And one other thing Alan: We both know that the post I made with the red font was devastating, because I used your own quotes to expose you. (thank you for making that so easy). It was basically a knockout blow! You can pretend you don't think so, but we both know the truth. Just do a little poll if you don't believe me.

And now it has been suggested to me that you game plan with all this back and forth is to bury that devastating post, below lots of more recent conversation, in the hopes that fewer will see it. I guess these people really know you and your tactics.

But if you can repeatedly ask the same questions and make the same false accusations over and over ad over with no regard to the truth or responses, then I can periodically reprint that post exposing you....and I will! And it is worthy of that.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Again you poor clown--when you say you're leaving then just leave. Or do you have the same disease Rosie O'Donnell, Cher, Joy Bear etc. have, where they PROMISED they'd leave the country for good if Trump were elected?
    I am sure you would like me to go away, but I am not going to, so just pipe down little troll girl. Just go find something else to do, perhaps empty the septic tank on your trailer into the public sewer system, mooching off real citizens and taxpayers, you piece of trailer trash.

Why did I say I can count two tables simultaneously? Because I can and I do just about every day.

Why didn't I just say I had my partner behind the second table and he signaled me? Because that is not what I do.
    I understand that you don't want to do anything to risk your career, but are there are circumstances or conditions where you would be willing to prove to Alan that you can count 2 tables at the same time?

Is there just no way that's going to happen?

Alan, just relax. No need to fly off the rails.

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    Alan, just relax. No need to fly off the rails.
    Let's get real here. You guys have nailed me to the cross over something that redietz could have done himself and left me out of it. I never questioned or argued with redietz but I'm being painted as the bad guy. Yes I'm going to fly off the rails for being persecuted.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    I understand that you don't want to do anything to risk your career, but are there are circumstances or conditions where you would be willing to prove to Alan that you can count 2 tables at the same time?

Is there just no way that's going to happen?
    You are correct that there is just no way it is going to happen involving me. Maybe someone else would be willing, although I can't imagine why or what benefit they would think there is to them.

Risk to my career is always my top concern and priority, coach belly. But you know what...there might have been a way to work something out, if circumstances were different and things had been handled differently. Even though there still would have been no benefit for me doing so, I might have been more receptive to something.

But I certainly have no desire to prove anything to someone, who has demonstrated they are anti-AP and their only interest is trying to discredit me and other AP's....someone who has been dishonest and manipulative in their attempts to discredit me and other AP's. Why would I have any interest in that? I am not on trial and owe nothing to the likes of an Alan Mendelson or any other doubter/haters from an anonymous message board.

add on: And to be quite frank, these type of people have clearly demonstrated that any proof would not satisfy them. They have made up their mind and no proof would be good enough to satisfy them. We have witnessed this in the redietz situation.

I can clearly see the scenario now. Everything would be manipulated to the advantage of Alan's desired outcome. Tables arranged in such a way. Every seat of the neighboring table filled, attempting to block me. Players instructed to spread out for the purpose of blocking. Dealers told to dealer faster and so on and so forth. Everything "cherry-picked" and manipulated to favor Alan's desired outcome.

If conditions were not right and I couldn't see, Alan would claim 'victory' despite that I said from day 1, that I use this technique when I can. Circumstances are not always favorable for doing so.

And then just imagine if conditions were adequate for tracking and after a number of rounds I had a running count of +12, but because I had missed a couple cards, the actual running count was +10. In this situation, Alan would claim victory because I was off by 2, despite that I would have successfully identified a strong +EV advantage of upwards of 2%, even being off by 2....which of course is the REAL goal of tracking a second table.

So, no coach, I have no desire to participate in Alan's games, to satisfy someone on an anonymous internet forum....someone who can't and won't be satisfied, no matter what I do. Alan can play his trolling games with someone else.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 09-14-2017 at 04:00 PM.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I am sure you would like me to go away, but I am not going to, so just pipe down little troll girl. Just go find something else to do, perhaps empty the septic tank on your trailer into the public sewer system, mooching off real citizens and taxpayers, you piece of trailer trash.
    I have a trailer?

The reason you feel you have to keep after Alan is because you are not at all sure of yourself. I mean, when you keep whining like a little wussy that you just can't take it anymore and "are finished" with this forum--and then keep coming back for more abuse--and in the process claim how you never reply to anything Rob Singer says only to keep doing it over & over again...I'd say you're either greatly lacking in self-confidence, you grew up a big sissy--or both. My money's on both

Thread Information