Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Global Gaming Expo

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Some people are bi, you know.
    Do you mean like Bisexual Bill?

You had been storing all that memorabilia at your west coast host's residence?

As i said before, total F`n weirdo ^^^^^^

Funnier by the minute....

Now red has a boy-toy on the west coast! Not quite what we picture of your typical hillbilly. And he says he takes buses everywhere? This is pure gold....

Rob must not appreciate the Jack Reacher movies with Tom Cruise (he always travels by bus).

As far as my bus travel, I did a review for www.LuxBusAmerica.com elsewhere on this site. I have taken the LuxBus from Anaheim to Las Vegas several times.

I'm not sure how Rob got the idea I "take(s) buses everywhere." He's either confused or lying, which seems to be par for the course.

As expected, redietz gets hammered so he just HAS to come on with more of his bs to set the record straight according to him, just so he can sleep at night. And it was not without his usual pile of corn. Awkward. If he only knew....

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    As expected, redietz gets hammered so he just HAS to come on with more of his bs to set the record straight according to him, just so he can sleep at night. And it was not without his usual pile of corn. Awkward. If he only knew....
    Speaking of awkward, it's really strange that coach belly and Rob, posting independently, both made references to me traveling cross-country on buses. What an odd thing to get wrong, coincidentally speaking.

I have mentioned traveling on the LuxBus, and I posted a review on this site. The LuxBus travels from Los Angeles and Anaheim to Las Vegas. I mentioned the LuxBus by name the majority of the time, so it's really odd (or awkward) that two separate posters would fail to read the review, fail to google LuxBus, and just assume I was talking about traveling cross-country from Tennessee on a bus (not that there's anything wrong with that -- ask Jack Reacher). I have taken a Greyhound from Anaheim to Las Vegas once -- won't do that again. But cross-country? And I do it all the time?

Just a really odd coincidence.

A bus is a bus....and Jack Reacher is a fictional character.

You know who takes buses? Lowlifes, Mexicans, people w/o credit cards, etc.

A bus is a bus....and Jack Reacher is a fictional character.

You know who takes buses? Lowlifes, Mexicans, people w/o credit cards, etc.
    LOL. And me, Rob. Don't forget about me.

Now, I hate to prove once again that Rob is wrong, but he opened his mouth, and unfortunately, as usual, what comes out of it is wrong.

The LuxBus, of course, takes credit cards. Almost all of their business is via credit card. And if you check Greyhound pricing, you'll find that they cater to people paying via credit card. Credit card pricing online for some trips is less than 40% of what you'd pay walking up and buying a ticket with cash in a bus depot. They basically overcharge those people without credit cards.

One of these days, Rob will get something right. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe over the weekend. Maybe next week. One can only hope.

And Rob, don't you think it's a bit strange that both you and coach belly misinterpreted and misreported the same thing in different posts? That would require you both read my posts regarding LuxBus travel, both never read my LuxBus review, both never google Luxbus, and both take a shot at me for traveling cross-country on buses. Great minds think alike, I guess.
    Last edited by redietz; 09-21-2017 at 09:54 AM.

don't you think it's a bit strange that both you and coach belly misinterpreted and misreported the same thing in different posts?
    What did I misreport?

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    don't you think it's a bit strange that both you and coach belly misinterpreted and misreported the same thing in different posts?
    What did I misreport?
    The "Did he bring it with him on the bus?" quote.

What did I misreport?
    I asked a question, that's not reporting (or misreporting) anything.

More lengthy rambling and posturing from redietz. None of it however changes a thing about him taking busses. It's what losers do. Applying a fancy name to the bus changes nothing. I guess unmarried gamblers have nothing to lose. Just look at mickey--and red thinks he's cool.

The shame of it all.....

On the subject of buses:

When I worked at WTVJ in Miami I covered the airline business extensively. There were strikes all the time as unions fought to maintain jobs and salaries as degegulation took hold.

Ironically the chief mediator of the National Mediation Board had an ear problem that prevented him from flying. He traveled to airline negotiations by train and bus.

What did I misreport?
    I asked a question, that's not reporting (or misreporting) anything.

Coach, you are flat out wrong here. "Did he bring it with him on the bus?" presupposes the person in question has indeed made the trip in question on the bus. It is reporting camouflaged as a question, similar to "Did he shave after beating his wife?"

In politics, the subset of language use of this sort would be called "push polling."

Nice try, though.

Editor Bob

And, on another topic, I do recommend the LuxBus from Anaheim to Las Vegas. Timewise, it's about the same as the go-to-the-airport/fly/get taxi or shuttle-from-airport routine. The link is www.LuxBusAmerica.com

About as many lowlifes (and I proudly count myself as one) on the LuxBus as generally fly coach. Rob, of course, never flies coach.
    Last edited by redietz; 09-23-2017 at 06:26 AM.

Coach, you are flat out wrong here. "Did he bring it with him on the bus?" presupposes the person in question has indeed made the trip in question on the bus.
    I presupposed nothing, I was asking how the stuff got to the west coast.

I asked if you shipped it, had it shipped to you, brought it in your luggage, in the trunk of your car, or did you bring it on the bus.

BTW...how did the 70+ pages get to Cali?

The ditz is tongue-tied as he tries to weasel out of being a bus slob. Whenever he doesn't answer the question, you know he's hiding a lie and avoiding embarrassment.

Keep on bussin'

The ditz is tongue-tied as he tries to weasel out of being a bus slob. Whenever he doesn't answer the question, you know he's hiding a lie and avoiding embarrassment.

Keep on bussin'
    There's nothing wrong with taking the LuxBus. I cannot, in good faith, borrow the Lamborghini to drive to Las Vegas. The cost in tire wear alone is more than a dollar a mile.

I don't criticize you for taking a bus. And if the X Train had ever started up, I would have taken that.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I don't criticize you for taking a bus. And if the X Train had ever started up, I would have taken that.

A high speed train would have been great. I have enough Amtrak points accumulated for a couple of cross-country trips -- I've gotta find time one day to use 'em up. The train through the Rockies and along the Colorado is beautiful.

Thread Information