Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is Rob Singer Jerry Logan? You decide

Rob, how is aceshii doing? We haven't heard from him since you "borrowed" his username for a few days. How long has it been since he has posted in the gambling forums? 12 years? Since you know him well enough to "borrow" his user name perhaps you could tell us what he is up to these days.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Jerry is indeed a sportsbettor and I don't get involved in it much. I started the Singer Five hoping to out-duel fezzik but I came up short. However, fezzik paid dearly when he ran for the hills from my published public very large bet. It was quite sweet how his claims ended with him eating raw crow. mickey of course loved every minute of it.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Jerry is indeed a sportsbettor and I don't get involved in it much. I started the Singer Five hoping to out-duel fezzik but I came up short. However, fezzik paid dearly when he ran for the hills from my published public very large bet. It was quite sweet how his claims ended with him eating raw crow. mickey of course loved every minute of it.
    And just how did you intend to prove you made a $640,000 profit playing video poker. Bank statements, W-2G's, tax returns don't prove a thing.

You intentionally made the bet so large no one would cover it. You had no intention of covering it either. If he would have said yes you would have went into a tap dance like you always do whenever a proposition is involved.

How is aceshii doing?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information