Thread: Please be on notice

Please be on notice that after transferring the forum to Dan, I no longer have any control over who posts here, what is posted, or what IP addresses they use. I cannot remove, block or edit any posts.

If anyone has any complaint about the content that is posted here direct your complaint to Dan. Only he can make decisions including who to block or ban.

In recent months one forum member in particular has become very belligerent and while I don't approve of what is being said there is nothing I can do about it. Only Dan can take action.

Go home you big baby.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Gee....it sounds like the end of the world.

Alan, the whole world is not as you would like to see it. This "problem poster" as you refer to him or her, is not like you and very likely would be very capable of being banned while actually having a real life to be involved in 24/7 instead of 23.8/7. Whereas talking about, thinking about, or being active in gambling occupies your life, most people just aren't like that.

So please, figure out that your "cry for justice" just isn't as important to everyone else as it is to you.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I cannot remove, block or edit any posts.
    Did someone ask you to do that?

Thread Information