Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: SLOT MACHINE AP's

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    What's interesting about the glitched game is that if you split 10s (or face cards) and hit an Ace, you get 3:2, just as you would splitting Aces and getting a 10 on one or both Aces. I've only seen the glitched games such that you only get one card after splitting aces whether you get a blackjack or not. Has any one ever encountered an IGT video BJ game where you get to take more than one hit after splitting a pair of Aces ? I wonder how many configurable rules there are for IGT video BJ.
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    When this new version came out I assumed that IGT had caught up with the glitches and eliminated them.
    Bump you guys should go back and reevaluate these games. I Got a feeling you could
    Come across something interesting. Mick has a better shot of finding it because of where his route takes him. Doubtful It’s in Vegas

Originally Posted by Seedvalue View Post
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    What's interesting about the glitched game is that if you split 10s (or face cards) and hit an Ace, you get 3:2, just as you would splitting Aces and getting a 10 on one or both Aces. I've only seen the glitched games such that you only get one card after splitting aces whether you get a blackjack or not. Has any one ever encountered an IGT video BJ game where you get to take more than one hit after splitting a pair of Aces ? I wonder how many configurable rules there are for IGT video BJ.
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    When this new version came out I assumed that IGT had caught up with the glitches and eliminated them.
    Bump you guys should go back and reevaluate these games. I Got a feeling you could
    Come across something interesting. Mick has a better shot of finding it because of where his route takes him. Doubtful It’s in Vegas
    Good point - there's some crazy shit out there no doubt; gaffed IGT blackjack is the tip of the iceberg I would think. As Mickey pointed out back then - the gaffed game is straight up in favor of the player as long as he simply follows composition dependent BJ strategy (composition of n-card combos, where n is usually two or three, not just total is taken into account for strategy decisions as you know). My encounters with the gaffed version were non-Vegas.

Thread Information