Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question for Robert Dietz

Robert Dietz I've told you that I believe who you say you are. I told you Tony has looked at the fifty to seventy photo copied pages you sent. I told you Tony said the pages include articles written by Robert Dietz and some of the pages list sports contest winners that include Robert Dietz.

But you keep pushing for me to get my hands on this envelope and its contents. WHY?

What am I missing? What is it I'm supposed to see? I told you from the start that I do not understand sports betting.

Why is it so urgent I have that envelope in my hands? Is it laced with anthrax?

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Robert Dietz I've told you that I believe who you say you are. I told you Tony has looked at the fifty to seventy photo copied pages you sent. I told you Tony said the pages include articles written by Robert Dietz and some of the pages list sports contest winners that include Robert Dietz.

But you keep pushing for me to get my hands on this envelope and its contents. WHY?

What am I missing? What is it I'm supposed to see? I told you from the start that I do not understand sports betting.

First of all, I was and am fine with sending it off to Dan. That was clear.

Second, actually reading the stuff as opposed to posting bits and pieces -- the contents as a whole comprise a narrative that the individual little bylines aren't going to do justice. The entirety is certainly more telling than the few byline pages.

Third, I wrote little intros to each bit so somebody without a sports background would have a clue regarding the contents.

And finally, I make it a point of asking for "The Anthrax Room" when staying at the Extended Stay across from the Rio. That's where the dudes whipped up anthrax and headed for the tunnels under Caesars Palace a few years back. Management doesn't know quite what to say when I ask for it. Hell, if you're going to gamble in Las Vegas, you may as well gamble.
    Last edited by redietz; 09-26-2017 at 09:05 AM.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

First of all, I was and am fine with sending it off to Dan. That was clear.

Second, actually reading the stuff as opposed to posting bits and pieces -- the contents as a whole comprise a narrative that the individual little bylines aren't going to do justice. The entirety is certainly more telling than the few byline pages.

Third, I wrote little intros to each bit so somebody without a sports background would have a clue regarding the contents.

And finally, I make it a point of asking for "The Anthrax Room" when staying at the Extended Stay across from the Rio. That's where the dudes whipped up anthrax and headed for the tunnels under Caesars Palace a few years back. Management doesn't know quite what to say when I ask for it. Hell, if you're going to gamble in Las Vegas, you may as well gamble.
    I take it from the title of this thread that this is the place to ask Robert Dietz questions. Mr. Dietz, do you think Jerry Logan and aceshii will show up at the G2E forum with Rob Singer?
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

the contents as a whole comprise a narrative
    What is the narrative?

The narrative, coach, is that I've been doing this (and well) since 1980. And that I haven't ever exaggerated or lied regarding abilities or results. And that I haven't been afraid to take on certain people (Penn State President Graham Spanier and Carl Sagan) when I thought they were wrong about something.

Thanks for asking.

The narrative, coach, is that I've been doing this (and well) since 1980.
    Doing what?

haven't been afraid to take on certain people (Penn State President Graham Spanier and Carl Sagan) when I thought they were wrong about something.
    How so, and so what?

We all now know you've authored articles and won contests. I told you from the start I knew nothing about sports. I also told you from the start I didn't want to read pages and pages. WHY DID YOU SEND IT?

There is no copyright on your own narrative redietz. Wrote that here.

We all now know you've authored articles and won contests. I told you from the start I knew nothing about sports. I also told you from the start I didn't want to read pages and pages. WHY DID YOU SEND IT?

There is no copyright on your own narrative redietz. Wrote that here.
    WHY DID YOU GIVE HIM YOUR ADDRESS?.....typing in caps is cool...I feel like a killer

WHY DID YOU SEND IT?.
    Because you gave him your mailing address.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I didn't know he was sending 50-70 pages of sports articles and a "narrative."

There are two sides to every story, guys.

I know why you're angry at me: you think I am supposed to come on this forum and blast away at Rob Singer. Well, I do. But I don't need to see Robert Dietz's articles to know when Singer is wrong about what he posts.

Now Robert Dietz all this time could have posted his own "narrative" as well as a list of the articles and publications he wrote articles in -- and NONE of that would have been a violation of any copyright. He also could have take a photo of his name and bylines and that would not violate any copyright. You guys might know gambling, but I know the copyright laws because it's my business to know them.

Robert Dietz is becoming the drama queen here, a real prima dona, creating an issue over a dispute with someone (Rob Singer) who should just be ignored and I've posted that here over and over again -- ignore him.

No, he can't ignore him. He has to make a federal case out of it sending 70 pages of photo copied articles and putting a burden and obligation on me to do his work for him. Well to quote Biloxi Bill I'm no errand boy. And I wasn't going to change my vacation plans or ask Tony to change his plans just because Robert Dietz sent me a big fat stuffed envelope with special tape because it was so big.

Frankly I've had it with all of you children. Grow up, starting with Robert Dietz. You want to make war with Singer -- go ahead, make war. Leave me out of it. I told you to ignore him over and over again in those private messages but you insisted you had to send the package.

In fact, and I will say it again, that email about sending your package was sent to me and Dan. Dan did not respond to you. I don't think he wanted to be bothered. I made the mistake of being a nice guy and responding. Yeah, I responded and what a mistake it was.

That's it. Over. And I mean it's over.

I'm telling Tony to trash your package. You wasted enough of my time, and you're not going to waste a moment more.

The guy sent you info to review based upon his belief that you cared, could be objective, and would accurately report your findings to the forum.

In response, you piss on him and his papers.

A Golden Shower might be fun with a nubile bimbo, but not in this context.
    What, Me Worry?

The most glaring info in thus entire fiasco is, if Alan can be sent this mysterious info to post, THEN WHY COULDN'T/DIDN'T redietz POST IT HERE HIMSELF?? It makes no sense. And amazingly, we STILL have no use as to WTF red is claiming his accolades are it were, 30 years ago (as if that matters in 2017).

I didn't know he was sending 50-70 pages of sports articles...a big fat stuffed envelope with special tape because it was so big.
    Whatever else he's trying to prove, we have proof enough right there that he's a flake.

Just imagine him squirreled away for days in "his office" (in somebody else's house), making dozens of copies, writing his little blurbs, organizing all the pages, and wrapping that crap up like some anal mental patient to ship it...several days after the intended recipient asked him not to do it.

Too funny...ask Tony to take a photo of the ditz dumpster diving after his precious package.

The confederacy of dunces strikes again.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    How's that dice problem experiment working out, hobo?

You must be up to 100 pages of tally marks by now.

Ship 'em off to Alan (make sure you wrap and rewrap and rewrap and rewrap the package) as proof that you're nuts.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    The narrative, coach, is that I've been doing this (and well) since 1980.
    Doing what?

haven't been afraid to take on certain people (Penn State President Graham Spanier and Carl Sagan) when I thought they were wrong about something.
    How so, and so what?
    Uh oh, here`s the question man looking for answers again...probably walking around his apartment wearing his junior g-man badge with a pair of woman`s underwear too

Is your life really that boring and unfulfilled Betty?.....Forget the fact that you sound like a little girl every time you type something.....total loser

Originally Posted by Biloxi Bill View Post
    wearing his junior g-man badge with a pair of woman`s underwear
    You can always tell what Bisexual Bill is fantasizing about.

The Coach likes interrogating and playing Q&A.....so do I

1. What sport do you coach?
    2. Where do you coach?
    3. What organization? (i.e.HS, college, little league, Pop Warner,etc.)
    4. What is your coaching philosophy?
    5. How many offensive lineman have you attempted to fondle?

Now please answer truthfully and provide proof for each of your claims or else I will follow you around attempting to ridicule you by asking more dumb questions....Hey, just like you do Coach!!

Originally Posted by Biloxi Bill View Post
    How many offensive lineman have you attempted to fondle?
    You can always tell what Bisexual Bill is fantasizing about.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    How's that dice problem experiment working out, hobo?

You must be up to 100 pages of tally marks by now.

Ship 'em off to Alan (make sure you wrap and rewrap and rewrap and rewrap the package) as proof that you're nuts.
    How's trying to beat 98% games working out for you? To embarrassed to post your results?

Thread Information