Thread: Question for Axel, RS, WoV members

Why has there been no mention of mickeycrimms appearance on GWAE at WoV? Usually when there is a guest appearing on GWAE that is worthwhile to the gambling/AP community, someone posts a "heads-up". I hope this is an oversight and not a concerted effort based on the politics of Mickey being a "former member". I would hate to think the membership there has to miss out on what was a good and informative show that they may find useful, based on politics and personal vendetta.

For what it is worth, mickey's exile from WoV, due to posting while intoxicated, rather than any violation of forum rules, should be reconsidered now that he has stopped drinking. But of course that would require someone to exercise a bit of flexibility and that person doesn't often show that quality.

It didn't even cross my mind, TBH.

Rule 16:

"Messages from banned members: Do not quote anything, neither public nor private, a banned member has said. If we ban somebody it means we don't want to hear from them any longer."

A bit of a stretch, but mentioning his upcoming appearance COULD be construed as a violation, given the comment "we don't want to hear from them any longer."
    What, Me Worry?

That would be extremely lame if they considered an appearance of a former active member on GWAE a violation of the "posting for a banned member" rule.

They seem way too sensitive over there.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

They seem way too sensitive over there.
    No(well, perhaps a little) the rule was made to combat certain people from posting everything their banned friends or sockpuppets were saying from other message boards or whaever. Imagine if Alan just started posting evrything here that Rob had to say via email, phone or from another forum, even though Rob is banned. It would be as if he wasnt banned at all. I highly doubt Mike or anyone would be upset if someone posted about the MC show. There would be a few asshole shit stiring trolls that would bitch because its tecnically a rule violation.

Thread Information