Thread: Great Gift Wrap Up 2017 Gift Cards

Even though they are not yet listed on the website, I just confirmed that there will be various gift cards this year. They will also have the VISA gift cards but the denominations and points-cost for the cards has not yet been released.

Last year I got 100% of my points in the VISA cards. There was no merchandise I wanted.

yeah, I've gotten "reel rewards" for mine the past 2 years. I think it was in the $500 range. The merchandise is usually a very poor conversion rate. Didn't realize they had the pre-paid visa cards. I have gotten Shell or Mobil cards before.

The Visa cards usually are NOT displayed. And you have to ask for them. They sell out quickly which is why I always am there the very first day at opening.

Hi Alan - do you remember what denomination they have on the pre-paids - $25 / $50 and $100 ?

I got all $100 but I think the denominations were limited to only $100, maybe $50. I know they didn't have small denominations like $10 which they had for things like Starbucks. I even got a few $10 Shell cards last year. In fact, I think the Visas were only $100 and that's why I got $10 Shell cards to make up the difference.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    The Visa cards usually are NOT displayed. And you have to ask for them. They sell out quickly which is why I always am there the very first day at opening.
    Last year they were out of the Visa cards when we went but they just mailed them to us later.

Thread Information