Thread: 'The Streak Ends Saturday"

If you get a chance, check out the article "The Streak Ends Saturday" at freesportsinfo.com. Click NFL, then click "Read more" and look for Bob Dietz as the author. If you've been wondering what I've been up to, this'll explain it.

Bob: Why did we never hear of this back when LVA Sports was the place to rip one another apart? Instead, we got "smartmoney" from Pennsylvania.

Well, Rob, I gotta thank you. I win 17 in a row, and I get one response. If I had any pride, that'd hurt.

If anybody's following the Wise Guys contest, I'm tied for second with the only woman in the contest. Tough format -- you pick two games Monday, but you're graded on a Friday line. So you need to know which lines are likely to move where -- you gotta be a "Wise Guy."

Can you please provide the direct links to your page on the site? If you can't use the link on the toolbar (it looks like the blue ball) then please just copy and paste the URL and it will link automatically. Thanks.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Well, Rob, I gotta thank you. I win 17 in a row, and I get one response. If I had any pride, that'd hurt.

If anybody's following the Wise Guys contest, I'm tied for second with the only woman in the contest. Tough format -- you pick two games Monday, but you're graded on a Friday line. So you need to know which lines are likely to move where -- you gotta be a "Wise Guy."
    Maybe you should check with Fezzik on that. They say his rates are "reasonable"!

The particular article is www.freesportsinfo.com/article/5174.

Thanks, guys. Most of my stuff goes under NCAAF, but this one was listed under NFL.

Thread Information