Thread: The Wiz and the Challenge

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    When are you going to prove YOUR claims?
    I would never expose my financials to even banks online. Imagine the stupidity of your mind to think anyone with brains would release them on an anonymous forum filled with the fucking destitute dangerous hustling morons like on this site. How fucking stupid could you be?

Claims of success being made about gambling without proof is just bullshit and deserves to be challenged. If you can’t talk about how your alleged claims are being done, then don’t expect anyone else to believe it. Put-Up or Shut-Up.
    Blackhole, I have always found you to be a very mean and bitter person. Just a really angry guy....about what I have no idea. But I never thought you were stupid. These two thoughts, made almost back to back in the same post is just idiotic. How can you not see the complete hypocrisy of these two statements?

Basically you are saying that you don't have to prove anything.....but others do. The fact is nobody needs to prove anything. That just IS NOT how an anonymous message board works. People have a right to say and make whatever claims they want. And you are free to draw your own conclusions. But you just don't have a right to demand proof of anything. That's just ludicrous.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 10-25-2017 at 10:02 AM.

Thread Information