Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
Kind of funny....a couple machine AP's, Axel and RS voice express that they have no interest in this kind of competition, as it serves no purpose, and probably is counter-productive to players development. And Alan comes on saying "he thinks it's a great idea....full steam ahead". Shows the difference in mentality between AP's and non AP's. Nothing wrong with that, as Alan is not an AP. It just continues to highlight some of the goofy things he says and does are so out of touch with how AP's think.
Actually it's just logic. And it's their logic.

If the APs say that every hand they play at +EV VP gives them an advantage then by all means they should play as fast as they can and as much as they can. In fact, they say they only stop for exhaustion or eating or bathroom breaks. They say since they have an advantage they should keep on playing and keep on playing and keep on playing. Yes, that's exactly what they say. Which is also why they reject win goals and loss limits -- because they have a +EV.

So that is their logic. I didn't make this up.

Again, you're new here. You should go back in the archives of this site and read what they wrote. And how they say if they have a +EV game there is no reason to stop. Therefore, the faster they can play the better. It's what they said. And it doesn't take an "AP" to understand what they said.
Ok, first of all your little "new here" comment is condescending. I may be new here, but I am not new to advantage play (in my 14th years of supporting myself), nor am I new to AP/gambling message boards. AND, I am very familiar with the likes of Axel, RS, Mickey from other sites. I know there is no way these guys or any other serious machine AP every said anything about speed trumping accuracy. That just didn't happen!

I don't need to go back and read anything said before I started here to know exactly what you are doing because you have done it multiple times in my short time here. You hear what you want to hear and manipulate things said to suit yourself and your predetermined notions. It is repulsive Alan! It is just flat out dishonest!