Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wiz and the Challenge

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I guess the next time I post a poll I could have the option "ask forum members to donate to keep me in business."
    Zing!

Not a bad idea, Alan.

Of course, you'd need to end your self-imposed exile from WoV in order to post the poll.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Not a bad idea, Alan.
    I like to see who could get out of an open paper bag with no bottom.

Have Shack and Mendelson take the same iq test.

1000 hph is not fast. Its just cruising speed. Any idiot can do it. For those of you that dont belive it clock yourselves for one minute then multiply it out.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Video keno is my fastest game. I play up to 4000 games per hour with no mistakes.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Video keno is my fastest game. I play up to 4000 games per hour with no mistakes.
    Mickey my friend, I know nothing about keno or video keno. And I have no doubt, you are one of the top players of that game and most that you decide to play.

But I have a problem with anyone who says I do this or that with no mistakes. Players often make these claims in blackjack count debates. I can plays my super duper count as fast as you can play hi-lo, with no mistakes. How does one KNOW this? Unless you are video taping your play and analyzing each play, you or anyone else can't possible know how many mistakes they are making.

I am quite sure you are making some mistakes, because you are a human being. You may be making very minimal mistakes, maybe have the lowest error rate around, because you are a top player in your field, but unless you are claiming to not being a human being, you my friend, are making some mistakes.

Micky, correct me if I'm wrong, but after picking the numbers, video keno requires nothing more than hitting the button. There are no mistakes you can make.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I know nothing about keno or video keno. I am quite sure you are making some mistakes.
    tewlJ strikes again.

1000 hph is not fast. Its just cruising speed. Any idiot can do it. For those of you that dont belive it clock yourselves for one minute then multiply it out.
    I used 800 and 1000 HPH as examples so people like Alan wouldn't freak out about how "insanely fast" that is. IIRC, Alan plays around 400-600 HPH and he considers himself fast.

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    I used 800 and 1000 HPH as examples so people like Alan wouldn't freak out about how "insanely fast" that is. IIRC, Alan plays around 400-600 HPH and he considers .himself fast.
    No. I play slowly. I've never played fast. I consider the draws. At $25 per hand I don't want to make mistakes.

I've never timed or counted my plays. I'll guess I play at slowest speed too. I take time to enjoy the quads.

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    I used 800 and 1000 HPH as examples so people like Alan wouldn't freak out about how "insanely fast" that is. IIRC, Alan plays around 400-600 HPH and he considers .himself fast.
    No. I play slowly. I've never played fast. I consider the draws. At $25 per hand I don't want to make mistakes.

I've never timed or counted my plays. I'll guess I play at slowest speed too. I take time to enjoy the quads.
    My wife and I generally play sitting together. We talk and take our time. While both playing VP, we will discuss certain holds as she is just learning. A 4 to the royal dictates a moment of contemplation and silence, trying to decide exactly the right time to push the button. A 4 of a kind is high fives and smiles. It's recreation for us, a couple of hours to unwind, shoot the breeze and relax.

I sometimes take time to sing and celebrate.

Alan, please don't take this as me "picking on" you, but that video about the dumbest thing I have seen you do or say. And I am not taking about how embarrassed you should be from your actions, I am talking about the unnecessary danger you place yourself in doing such an idiotic thing as drawing attention to yourself after a sizable win.

Alan, do you ever, ever think about the consequences of what you do (or say)?

Originally Posted by james40 View Post
    Micky, correct me if I'm wrong, but after picking the numbers, video keno requires nothing more than hitting the button. There are no mistakes you can make.
    Lol! Yep, nothing to think about after you pick the numbers. Its always on a short term advantage like a 5-spot progressive. There isn't even any hand movement on the machines I play. You just place your finger on the screen sensor and the game keeps playing. I always put it on turbo speed, whip out the phone, read kindle, check email, read news, or see what the hell Alan is complaining about on VCT.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Alan, please don't take this as me "picking on" you, but that video about the dumbest thing I have seen you do or say. And I am not taking about how embarrassed you should be from your actions, I am talking about the unnecessary danger you place yourself in doing such an idiotic thing as drawing attention to yourself after a sizable win.

Alan, do you ever, ever think about the consequences of what you do (or say)?
    I've been shot at, held hostage, had a knife to my throat, and covered multiple riots with rioters all around me. You think I care about making a scene when I hit a royal? You should have seen me scream like a little girl on Christmas morning when I hit my first 100k royal. You should have been with me when I walked through a field of mutilated bodies.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson
    You should have been with me when I walked through a field of mutilated bodies.
    Should he have been vertical or horizontal?
    What, Me Worry?

Sometimes you just say the wrong things.

That's V for you. Ha.

When did you walk through a field of mutilated bodies?

Not just dead, but "mutilated."

Not just one or two, but "a field of mutilated bodies."

Let me guess: there were 18 in a row.
    What, Me Worry?

When did you walk through a field of mutilated bodies?

Not just dead, but "mutilated."

Not just one or two, but "a field of mutilated bodies."

Let me guess: there were 18 in a row.
    It's quite simple Mr v, re-read his post. He was shot at and then held hostage by a screaming little girl on Christmas morning, in a field of mutilated bodies. What is so unusual about that?

Thread Information