Originally Posted by coach belly View Post

My recollection is that I offered to give you a swimming lesson at Harrahs,
and you countered by saying that you will kick my ass on the Boardwalk instead.
Really??? An offer of a swimming lesson? How very kind of you. I have my own swimming pool. I swim almost every day. Well up until a couple weeks ago, when the pool sprung a leak and began flooding the entire western vegas valley. So currently like myself the pool is in need of repair. It will have to wait it's turn.

As for the thread disappearing, it is out of site, but not gone. Dan still has access to it. The record is still there. You said something about drowning one of us, either me or Biloxy Bill. I don't recall, because I didn't take it as a serious threat. It was internet banter.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
Wait, don't all gays live in the same part of town???? I assumed something 6969 Rainbow way. I would just get confused by all the little dogs running around and all the Miatas parked in the driveways.

If I wanted to find a gay guy I would scout out the mens designer underwear shops.
I have news for you sweetie. YOUR side of town is the gay side of town. I am not just saying that as a burn. Check out your freaking neighbors!

I don't own a Miata, nor a dog. I have a ferret. YOU alone have probably destroyed the Miata brand name. Do they even still make that car?

I am not going to disclose the make/model of the two vehicles I do own for both security reasons and well....they both do have a little rep of being gay preference cars. One I only own in Name. My brother has more or less confiscated the vehicle when his car died two years ago. I don't think I will be getting it back any time soon, and am not sure I would even want it back, now. Yikes!