Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wizofpuke is Rob Singer

Sure he has tried to tone down the wording slightly, but makes all the same arguments that singer did in almost the same wording.

same attacks on AP's

same attacks on mickey calling him both two bit and a drunk

same attacks on me referencing me being gay and drama

same attacks on RS, for defending.

Obsession with defending Singer. Knows everything about Singers claims.

First said he was a member of Wov, later amended that to he was a member of wov when Singer was there.

There is a message board analyzer that analyzes messages from supposedly different posters and gives the probability that they are the same poster. I am waiting on a friend to send me that link to that analyzer. The larger the sample size the more accurate. We now have more than 20 posts from "puke", way more than necessary for an accurate analysis. Anyone want to guess at the results? I am guessing analyzer will conclude better than a 99% they are one and the same.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 10-24-2017 at 09:38 AM.

I'm usually wrong, but I'll guess "no match." Rob has more "panache" than anyone else with a similar viewpoint.

Originally Posted by bocce ball View Post
    I'm usually wrong, but I'll guess "no match." Rob has more "panache" than anyone else with a similar viewpoint.
    That's what sock-puppets do. They try to throw you off by toning down what would otherwise be the dead give-away. But they cannot hide or change the way they think and/or write.

It may take a while to get a response from my friend as he is not online that much anymore. But I left both an email and a message on his forum, so hopefully will hear back from him in a day or two. I think it will be very conclusive that they are one and the same.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I am guessing analyzer will conclude better than a 99% they are one and the same.
    LOL...So are these finally your final thoughts?...or are more final thoughts on the way?

I will not be returning to this site. This is my final post.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    I am guessing analyzer will conclude better than a 99% they are one and the same.
    LOL...So are these finally your final thoughts?...or are more final thoughts on the way?

I will not be returning to this site. This is my final post.
    Fuck you. Get back to the 10 year old boy you are molesting, you fucking asshole.

So where is Singer or Wizofpuke? Tuesday the day he empties the shitter on the mobile "home" that he lives in? In someone else's driveway, BTW, running an electrical extension cord to someone else's house. Million dollar video poker winner. Living in his daughter's driveway stealing utilities.

KJ, try as you might, your attempts at trolling come off as the feeble attempts of a junior varsity wannabe.

Best leave trolling to those who are good at it.

Name:  trolling is an art.jpg
Views: 634
Size:  20.5 KB
    What, Me Worry?

Did anyone hear, I'm able to type two separate sentences at a time, one with each hand.

Fuck you fucking piece of shit asshole! I don't really know who I'm talking to, just seemed like the appropriate thing to say here

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Fuck you fucking piece of shit asshole! I don't really know who I'm talking to, just seemed like the appropriate thing to say here

Winner winner chicken dinner

Originally Posted by bocce ball View Post
    I know.

From what I can see, yes, it is Rob Singer.

I have banned that accuont.

KewlJ, I also deleted 3 threads of yours.

Two of them were junk threads basically duplicating this one, and the other was a nasty (and apparently untrue) personal attack on coach belly.

Regardless of how you feel about these users, you cannot spam this board with junk threads, nor can you make highly inflammatory ones like you did about belly.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

And you are not banning kewlj??

Also, you've never deleted threads before -- you closed them. Why the different treatment this time?

Frankly, the threads should not have been deleted. There were threats made in those threads and they can be considered evidence.

My suggestion is you restore the threads as "closed threads."
    Last edited by Alan Mendelson; 10-25-2017 at 01:07 AM.

Two of the threads were complete junk (duplicating this one) and were cluttering the forum.

The one about coach belly was of no value to this forum, so it has been removed. I can bring it back at any point if I need "evidence", but I can't imagine the need for that anyway.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

I am sending you a private message Dan.

Stop your crying Alan.

You are begging Dan to ban someone who broke no rules? Show me a rule that I broke? You guys, including Singer, who you are now begging be reinstated, have been trolling, attacking and hijacking threads by mickey and I since I have been here.

So now Alan is trying to bully Dan. And now he is going to take it a step further and send a private message to further bully him, out of site. You are sad Alan. A very sad man.

Did anyone notice that Alan slowed way down on his posting when the wop showed up? He was in on it and didn't want to slip up and give it away. Alan should be banned.

So long Robbie the wop. So you don't use sockpuppet's, eh?

One less duncetroll. Yippee!
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Did anyone notice that Alan slowed way down on his posting when the wop showed up? He was in on it and didn't want to slip up and give it away. Alan should be banned.

So long Robbie the wop. So you don't use sockpuppet's, eh?
    +10000000000

I remember onetime on FREEvpFREE Rob created a sock puppet and it was obvious he and the sockpuppet had the same writing style. Everyone called him out on it. So Rob created a new sockpuppet that wrote with absolutely no caps. But try as he might Rob's personality will start showing through the sockpuppet sooner or later. He got called out again.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information