Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Genealogy Thread

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    Again singer, you claim although the owner wants you on one thread, and you tossed him aside and proclaimed that if your name is mentioned on any thread, that you will post . Yet I dont see your name here. I didnt see even a reference to you

no reference to an aging vulgar man
    no mention of men who frequent 5 dollar prostitutes
    no mention of people who collect empty aluminum cans from public dumpsters for a meager payday
    no mention of premature ejaculation and failure with women
    no mention of premature ejaculation and failure with men
    no mention of men who have had sex with their mom
    no mention of venereal herpes or and venereal warts
    no mention of conmen
    no mention of people with a "system" that has a following of 1
    no mention of a man who's education exceeds his intelligence
    no mention of someone providing donkey rides
    no mention of someone forgetting their daily dose of Zyprexa
    no mention of the only white man in the Tuskegee Syphilis Study
    no mention of men who change their underwear once a week
    no mention of men who give oral sex to stray female dogs
    no mention of men who live the life of Lars and the Real Girl
    no mention of repulsive poorly raised neanderthals
    no mention of human beings that are an embarrassment to their genus
    no mention of masturbating opening in a park

none of the above,i ncluding your name were mentioned

so what beings you here.?

He’s an old has been who never was with absolutely nothing else to do with his pathetic life, what do you think brings him here?

Again singer, you claim although the owner wants you on one thread, and you tossed him aside and proclaimed that if your name is mentioned on any thread, that you will post . Yet I dont see your name here. I didnt see even a reference to you

no mention of people who collect empty aluminum cans from public dumpsters for a meager payday
    no mention of conmen

You're like a grumpy old man....and how dense are you anyway? Dan's posted elsewhere on the forum since I got back and he's not stupid like you're making him out to be. He knows what's going on, and as you've often said he runs this like he chooses--not how someone like you demands he do it. If I get banned I'll simply move on again. If you don't like it tough love. And if you want to be BBB then pussy-up!

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

no mention of conmen

You're like a grumpy old man....and how dense are you anyway? Dan's posted elsewhere on the forum since I got back and he's not stupid like you're making him out to be. He knows what's going on, and as you've often said he runs this like he chooses--not how someone like you demands he do it. If I get banned I'll simply move on again. If you don't like it tough love. And if you want to be BBB then pussy-up!
    B-b-bbbut Rob! Look at all you'll be missing!

Yeah you're right sling. And maybe redietz & his partners will be forced into sending me another solicitation text so I can post it. But what I'd miss the most would be any more of mickeycrimm's sad sack posts about yesteryear.

I am not grumpy and I have not asked for your banning. Nor have I THREATENED TO GET YOU BANNED AS IF i HAD ANY POWER AT ALL.

so you are debating something that isnt up for debate.

When you act like a jackass, people are going to ride you. You have to know that. And I enjoy the almost daily rides that both you and your sidekick giver me.

You are twice the fun of stanton because frank is both ignorant and senile. You are just one of the 2, I am not going to say which one.....for fear of stating the obvious

So please do stay. But stop the lying...you know..that you are just responding topeople who cite your name. That iss total bullshit. Look at you on this thread. A perfectly good thread about a topic that is unique, andyou feel the need to try and shit on it. Just like a well respected author would want to be viewed by the public. And your sidekick stays silent and will back you 100 percent....because thats the type of person he was raised to be. You have a symbiotic relationship. You like to lie and he likes to cling onto liars and defend them. He gets off on that as you get off on lies. However you both have to learn to lie with some credibility. Sometimes the lies are so evident that they jump right out at us.
    the awe shucks **I am just responding to my name being used*** is a lie not even woth putting out there. Its as transparent as the 18 yos in a row.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    I think it is safe to say that Dan has read all these threads and doesn't have a problem with Rob Singer posting in any thread. I guess Dan bet and Rob Raised and Dan Re-Raised and Rob Singer called his bluff and won the pot. If Dan Druff was going to ban Rob Singer again or enforce his own law I think he would of done it by now. I suppose Dan Druff could roll in at any time and enforce the law that he called down but if he was going to do it wouldn't he have done it by now?
    True 'dat.

Either Dan is asleep at the wheel (not likely, given his sports betting posts) or he's cool with Singer's return.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Never mind genealogy. I ran into a big problem when I signed up for social security because my birth certificate was made out in error in New York City. My mother's name was listed as her maiden name.
    While I am not questioning the above, I have to wonder what difference that would make when you apply for Social Security?

I mean, do you think the Feds give a hoot whether you are legit or just a bastard?

Your mother's marital status at the time of your birth should have zero affect on your ability to prove you are indeed alan mendelson.
    What, Me Worry?

I applied for and started getting payments recently. I am getting my 4th monthly check/deposite in a little over 2 weeks.

I did it all over the phone in a 5 minute conversation with somene at SS. I didnt have to present a birth certificate. I didnt have to present or fax or email anything.

this process was the antithesis of the steriotypical red tape that people cry about with govt agencies.

Not only did they do what they were supposed to do in a timely manner(I applied 2 months before by phone with a person at a local office that called me back ...i had to make an appointment for the phone enrolment)...but they sent me a summary of my four 401k plans so I could manage my finances. Of course I didnt need that info...I know exactly whats in my accounts....but it was a nice touch.

I took it early at 62.......I could have waited and got more money...but screw it.....I will take what I can when i can get it.

But no....they didnt need any documents. They had all they needed in their computer system.

Maybe they just like fucking with Alan.

Using modern sensibilities........it shouldnt shock a 30 or 40 something SS worker to see people with way different names than their mother or father.(ALTHOUGH back in my day..it was very rare, and often scandalous )

I applied for and started getting payments recently. I am getting my 4th monthly check/deposite in a little over 2 weeks.

I did it all over the phone in a 5 minute conversation with somene at SS. I didnt have to present a birth certificate. I didnt have to present or fax or email anything.

this process was the antithesis of the steriotypical red tape that people cry about with govt agencies.

Not only did they do what they were supposed to do in a timely manner(I applied 2 months before by phone with a person at a local office that called me back ...i had to make an appointment for the phone enrolment)...but they sent me a summary of my four 401k plans so I could manage my finances. Of course I didnt need that info...I know exactly whats in my accounts....but it was a nice touch.

I took it early at 62.......I could have waited and got more money...but screw it.....I will take what I can when i can get it.

But no....they didnt need any documents. They had all they needed in their computer system.

Maybe they just like fucking with Alan.

Using modern sensibilities........it shouldnt shock a 30 or 40 something SS worker to see people with way different names than their mother or father.(ALTHOUGH back in my day..it was very rare, and often scandalous )
    What is the $$$ difference between waiting until you are 65 or 67, if you don`t mind my asking?

but then you have to calculate, how many years do you have to live past 67 before you get ahead of the deal, forgoing the payout for 5 years.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Never mind genealogy. I ran into a big problem when I signed up for social security because my birth certificate was made out in error in New York City. My mother's name was listed as her maiden name.
    While I am not questioning the above, I have to wonder what difference that would make when you apply for Social Security?

I mean, do you think the Feds give a hoot whether you are legit or just a bastard?

Your mother's marital status at the time of your birth should have zero affect on your ability to prove you are indeed alan mendelson.
    When I applied I had to give my parents names as I didn't have a Social Security card. Lost it. My mother's name appeared as her maiden name on ALL of her records and I didn't know that. So when I gave her married name nothing went thru. Luckily I had a helpful rep at the Social Security office and we tried to figure it out. Checking maiden names was obvious.

Why my mother had her maiden name used I can't explain. I even asked my siblings if they were sure my parents were married. LOL They were.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Great photos, mickey.
    Thanks, redietz. In the 19th century a lot of big towns had cemeteries everywhere. But the land eventually became to valuable to have cemeteries on them. The towns would exhume the graves and reinterr the caskets in a consolidated cemetery on the outskirts of town. St. Louis was no exception. Bellefontaine Cemetery is huge. I was surprised to find it is located right next to Ferguson. I passed this gravesite on the way into William Clark's. The burial site of Augustus Busch:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

More of the same from mickey. A big YAWN. This is stuff he should be sharing and discussing with his family, only....wait....he doesn't HAVE any family! So he decides to put it up for a bunch of anonymous people to lip service it. He draws all of you people into his baloney because he has nothing better to do, and never did. If he wants a historical background, there it is in a nutshell.
    Rob, you shouldn't read this thread. It will only upset you. You know how you get. You have to watch your blood pressure so you shouldn't be reading things that get you going. The next thing you know you'll be whacking your wheel chair with your cane. Not good, and Medicaid probably won't replace them.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Not very creative mickey. But you know I wrote the undeniable truth about you and this thread.

Every now and then I try to put myself in your position of being old, fat, with no family (ever, that is) no money, a beater for a car (which explains no pictures) having alcoholic blood, a worn out hand, no dental plan (ever) and having never done a productive thing in your life. And you know what? I black out

The original Bud man Augustus Busch's tomb sort or looks like a urinal.

Apt.
    What, Me Worry?

Not very creative mickey. But you know I wrote the undeniable truth about you and this thread.

Every now and then I try to put myself in your position of being old, fat, with no family (ever, that is) no money, a beater for a car (which explains no pictures) having alcoholic blood, a worn out hand, no dental plan (ever) and having never done a productive thing in your life. And you know what? I black out
    Your posting material has been stale for a long time , Rob, just like your Gaming Today articles did. Read one you've read them all.

Robbie, my boy, you'd be surprised at what a genealogist can find. Does the date 14 Oct 1978 mean anything to you?

Yup, something you never were good enuf to do or anyone else wanted to be bothered doing with you: our anniversary date!

And guess what mickey? We're STILL married! Something like that's gotta sour the overloaded stomach of a loner like you....right?

So thanks for posting that. There's some here who wanted to pretend no one would ever marry me. In fact, you've always been one of them. How's dem apples tasting now!?

Keep digging. It's good for the soul.

Yup, something you never were good enuf to do or anyone else wanted to be bothered doing with you: our anniversary date!

And guess what mickey? We're STILL married! Something like that's gotta sour the overloaded stomach of a loner like you....right?

So thanks for posting that. There's some here who wanted to pretend no one would ever marry me. In fact, you've always been one of them. How's dem apples tasting now!?

I've been looking into your ancestors. They are from the boot of Italy. The Argentino name is derived from the fact that they were fishermen and means "smells like sardines."

Not true....there is somebody for everyone...look at the Geico Cavemen or Herman and Lilly Munster

Thread Information