Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What the hell happened???

Originally Posted by james40 View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    James, why are you trolling? Are you taking the places of Singer and Blackstinkhole? No one has forced you to read a KJ post. You did that on your own. If you don't like his posts then don't read them. But knock off the trolling.
    I started this thread remember? This was the exact mention: "No health updates?" That provoked a long winded diatribe on me. He also had the option to not read and not respond. Yet he could not help himself, he needed the attention. You called Singer a liar for years, was that all trolling?
    Fuck off and die, bitch.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    I have mixed feelings about Alan. He rubs me the wrong way.
    REALLY? It seems obvious you are just trying to bait me.

James, why are you trolling? Are you taking the places of Singer and Blackstinkhole? No one has forced you to read a KJ post. You did that on your own. If you don't like his posts then don't read them. But knock off the trolling.
    I started this thread remember? This was the exact mention: "No health updates?" That provoked a long winded diatribe on me. He also had the option to not read and not respond. Yet he could not help himself, he needed the attention. You called Singer a liar for years, was that all trolling?
    Fuck off and die, bitch.
    Ah, there's that witty repartee I was looking for.

Fuck off and die, bitch.
    You want the troll so you got it, hairball. Fuck off and die, bitch.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

That broke ass bitch blacksumphole is back cranking out more lies. The mental hospital tested to many drugs on him so he's having fantasy's about moving out of the rooming house. I'm sure Medicaid is the problem. He's received inferior healthcare and his mind has deteriorated. Lots of unsubstantiated claims. Tsk.Tsk. Poor bitchpunkpukestinknastysmellycluelesspigstinkblack hole.

Fuck off and die, bitch.
    You want the troll so you got it, hairball. Fuck off and die, bitch.
    Does this mean we're not exchanging Christmas cards this year? You have a great day Mickey

Originally Posted by OneHitWonder View Post
    Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    Going back and forth with b.s. can be fun but you seem to actually believe your b.s. stories so it's a little weird.
    On a gambling board, I think it's called straight-up mental illness.

On second thought, it's a good time to make my last gambling forum post, ever. Can't sink much lower than this.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Your mind is always near or close to the gutter. Everything said, you think sexual spin. I guess I normally have some of that too, just not the last 3 weeks. Maybe some day again.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Your mind is always near or close to the gutter. Everything said, you think sexual spin. I guess I normally have some of that too, just not the last 3 weeks. Maybe some day again.
    Man, I am slow. I didn't get that first time around.

Egad, an inadvertent double entendre.

["rubs me the wrong way" followed by "I didn't get that first time around"]

*golf clap*
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information