I noticed coach belly posted, then edited out, some response to my "Don't Bet My Plays" thread, and that got me to thinking about belly and Singer and Alan and all of the package stuff from the summer.

I just wrapped one of the all-time dominant college football regular seasons. It'll go into the books as my fourth or fifth best season in 40 years, but it was better than that because it was hard. So, as it turns out, all of the nonsense with Singer regarding who I was, or what I've done, was complete psychotic bullshit. It turned out it didn't matter if I was a "ditz," as belly likes to say, or whether I took a bus to Las Vegas (from Anaheim, mind you), or whether I ate buffets at the Gold Coast.

I was dominant. I was Sheldon Cooper handicapping football. Anybody who followed me made a small fortune.

Now that leads me to the whole "package" ordeal. Since I'm putting together similar packages to give to guys in Las Vegas in a couple of weeks, I was reminded of the whole disappointing debate. It was too much for Alan to go pick up a package, read some stuff, and verify that his friend, Rob, didn't know what the hell he was talking about. None of this affected me, but it may have affected people who had some interest in betting football. I feel badly if anyone missed a semi-historic season because Alan didn't feel like driving 40 miles or reading 40 pages. Oh well....

No anonymity here. Rob Singer, with his Gaming Today joke credentials, and belly, with his comments regarding buses and people's fathers, and whoever else, I just wanted to thank you for helping me stay focused for 100 days and making it a season to remember.

Bob Dietz