Gotta love the "new" Seven Stars.

So I was e-mailing back and forth with my host, who is a nice, older lady. Doesn't treat me like a bother like other hosts do, but of course since she's a CET host, her power is still limited. She's also sometimes a bit confused at times, maybe because of her age.

Here's how our exchange went....

Me: I know about the changes to the Seven Stars benefit, but I need a lot of nights in June. Could you look up which nights you could comp me, and let me know?

Her: I can't do a bunch of consecutive nights for you in June, sorry.

Me: I wasn't asking for consecutive nights. Just any nights you could comp, could you list them to me, and I will choose them? It's fine if there is a break in between them.

Her: Okay, I can do June 3-8.

Me: Any other dates in June or early July? I may not need June 3-8.

Her: Check your offers, and call the 800 number, and see what they can book for you.

Me: No, I know how to book offers, and in fact I don't like to bother you with offer bookings, since I can do those myself. I'm asking if there's any non-offer bookings in June or early July you can do comp?

Her: Sorry, you are already maxed out on comp June bookings. Here is what you've booked: (She lists 4 stays -- two of which I'm PAYING for, and two which are comped through offers.)

Me: No, those were either paid stays or offer stays. You offered June 3-8. Can I cancel all of those bookings, and you just book me June 3-8?

Her: No, they said you don't qualify for any comps based upon your play. Sorry.

????????????????????????????????????????

I gave up.