Originally Posted by redietz View Post
Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
So, you can't even tell me if you have clients or not?
Axel, the most well known American handicapper is Marc Lawrence. I have no current formal business relationship with him, and haven't talked to him directly in quite a long time If you're interested in my reputation, dial him (or his son) sometime and simply ask. Seems like an elegant, efficient way to get answers. Find the most high profile guy, ask about a low profile guy, see what the recognized high profile guy with the television show and national newsstand annuals says. Not complicated.
I'm not sure how this is related to what I asked. AGAIN, I'M NOT QUESTIONING YOUR REPUTATION OR ABILITY.

I have no agenda. I was just asking YOU some questions for curiosity sake. I dont want to make calls, go to seminars or pick up packages, not that I wouldn't be open to any or all of that. It seems as if you are avoiding some simple questions for whatever reason(I admit it does seem strange you cant just answer some simple questions without asking me to investigate myself, it feels as if I'm talking to the guy who just wants me to go to the timeshare seminar so they can convince me it's good idea). I'm not asking you for any trade secrets or anything.