Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Kewlj Getting Doxxed on WoV

Originally Posted by Biloxi Bill View Post
    some PM`d me
    Nobody here ever PM'd you...you mental patient...except for the ditz, and even he was so embarrassed that he denied it.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    some PM`d me
    Nobody here ever PM'd you...you mental patient...except for the ditz, and even he was so embarrassed that he denied it.
    You`d be surprised my little cross dressing friend....what`s even more surprising is how you got your man card back with some new blood around...on second thought, not so much...always been your M.O.....as it is the calling card for most pussies

Actually Mrs S loves it too
    This is teenager material...arrested development if Bill's older than 19.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Actually Mrs S loves it too
    This is teenager material...arrested development if Bill's older than 19.
    Like "ditz", "donkey"and "tewlj" are the work of a MENSA member lololololololololol

By the way, how are those new tits working for you Coach?...you never answered me last time we talked

I've watched the interplay between Botox Balls and Coach Belly for some time now; now for reasons unclear the asshat has decided to attack me.

Let the record show that the damned fool started it.

For the moment I'll let it rest, as it is my preference to keep most of the posts here gambling-related: yes, I took redietz's criticism somewhat to heart.

So rather than engage him, I'll simply try to ignore the poor, lonely old fool.

Let him tilt at other windmills, at least for awhile: I've got some recreational gambling at the beach this weekend to look forward to.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    I've watched the interplay between Botox Balls and Coach Belly for some time now; now for reasons unclear the asshat has decided to attack me.

Let the record show that the damned fool started it.

For the moment I'll let it rest, as it is my preference to keep most of the posts here gambling-related: yes, I took redietz's criticism somewhat to heart.

So rather than engage him, I'll simply try to ignore the poor, lonely old fool.

Let him tilt at other windmills, at least for awhile: I've got some recreational gambling at the beach this weekend to look forward to.
    Good thinking...that will work out better for you in the long run....and I`ve also watched some of your interplay from afar as well, so don`t play innocent with me...its a trait most unbecoming on you Sir

the thing about people who hide behind many names....they can change their names...but they sont change their word patterns.

oab/bb/LSH....has a very simplistic thought process and it comes through in his posts. His language proficiency is not beyond a high school grad. And he has a very poor ability to think on his feet and come up with cogent responses. Add to that, the same words that he uses....its easy to make a match. He gives himself away rather easily. I recognized the childish writing style, and the simplistic thought process. That is something he cannot hide.Not with that intellect.

so he is into horses like OAB
    he makes alot of money gambling just like OAB
    he is a simplistic and childlike ....as OAB is
    he loves the word "JACKOFF" just like OAB
    AND HE GETS CAUGHT IN LIES....just like OAB

And just like oab....he owes me 5k

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    the thing about people who hide behind many names....they can change their names...but they sont change their word patterns.

oab/bb/LSH....has a very simplistic thought process and it comes through in his posts. His language proficiency is not beyond a high school grad. And he has a very poor ability to think on his feet and come up with cogent responses. Add to that, the same words that he uses....its easy to make a match. He gives himself away rather easily. I recognized the childish writing style, and the simplistic thought process. That is something he cannot hide.Not with that intellect.

so he is into horses like OAB
    he makes alot of money gambling just like OAB
    he is a simplistic and childlike ....as OAB is
    he loves the word "JACKOFF" just like OAB
    AND HE GETS CAUGHT IN LIES....just like OAB

And just like oab....he owes me 5k
    Sorry MrS, I owe you nothing, as I am not HesnotmyPres...I stated many months ago, my original post(s) here were hyperbole...or did you think the butler and homes in Rancho Sante Fe and Hollywood Hills being a horseplayer were to be taken seriously too?....Yes I do play horses...do alright, win sometimes, lose sometimes, but do it with recreational money that I can afford to lose...also play NLH...I rarely discuss those topics, as no one here seems to have any interest in those other than NLH, which Dan plays, but rarely discusses here...the only other common link is I do visit Vegas frequently.....as for the word "Jackoff", I`m sure that hits you where you breathe, and have heard it many times before, but it`s a fairly common word

Biloxi Bill has done an excellent job of exposing larrys, getting larry to totally expose himself as the full blown troll his is. If I didn't know better I would swear I was reading Gambling Forums, the site that larry turned into a cesspool. Now he is turning this site into a cesspool. Keep it up, larry. Keep showing what you are. Dan will get tired of it sooner or later.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I stated many months ago, my original post(s) here were hyperbole..

you mean out and out lies. Ok Just like OAB.

OAB was prone to lies/hyperbole......you know..betting 22k on one baseball game

a simpleton often "outs" himself.

I stated many months ago, my original post(s) here were hyperbole..

you mean out and out lies. Ok Just like OAB.

OAB was prone to lies/hyperbole......you know..betting 22k on one baseball game

a simpleton often "outs" himself.
    Whatever bro...I`ve never made one mythical bet post, and don`t bet sports period....and yeah I`ve seen all Pete`s mythical wagers time and time again.....again, not me, but think what you will Little Larry

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    If I didn't know better I would swear I was reading Gambling Forums, the site that larry turned into a cesspool.
    Ditto.

I don't know who did what, but it was a cesspool. Now, it's just dead.

Night after night of make the world right again talk. Don't people have better stuff to do than try and pick apart meaningless stuff from the past? Not that I'm knocking it, because it makes it easier to stand clear.
    78255585899=317*13723*17989=(310+7)*[(13730-7)*(100*100+7979+10)]-->LOVE avatar@137_371_179_791, or 137_371_17[3^2]_7[3^2]1, 1=V-->Ace, low. 78255585899-->99858555287=(99858555288-1)=[-1+(72*2227)*(722777-100000)]={-1+(72*2227)*[(2000+700777+20000)-100000]}-->1_722_227_277_772_1. 7×8×2×5×5×5×8×5×8×9×9=362880000=(1000000000-6√97020000-100000)-->169_721. (7/8×2/5×5/5×8/5×8/9×9)={[(-.1+.9)]^2×(6+1)}-->1961=√4*2.24; (1/7×8/2×5/5×5/8×5/8×9/9)={1/[7×(-.2+1)^2]}-->1721=[(10*10/4)/(√4+110)].

Biloxi Bill has done an excellent job of exposing larrys, getting larry to totally expose himself as the full blown troll his is. If I didn't know better I would swear I was reading Gambling Forums, the site that larry turned into a cesspool. Now he is turning this site into a cesspool. Keep it up, larry. Keep showing what you are. Dan will get tired of it sooner or later.
    actually you and Jack, clear your head. That is revisionist history. You claimed to the admin that if I were gone things on that site would be much better. It would thrive. It would be soooo much better. You and KJ lobbied that it would be great if I was gone.

Then what....I was gone, and the board died. You and KJ stopped posting. So the admin gave you what you wanted..and u gave him the finger and walked away.

that is real history. That site was a morgue before I got there..and turned into one after I left. In between it was rather lively. But the keys to the shop were given to you and KJ.....and going on your word......the admin eagerly bowed to your wishes and got screwed.

I left that site, V left the site, freddy left, junket king left, won left, face left, mission left.....all at the time me and V left.......we left the site to you....and what did you do???Look at it now.

and if it was a cesspool, dont knock it MC...YOU USED THE N WORD to add to the sewage, your talked about "black dick" and invited the admin to put his mouth on your genitals.....you should point fingers
    Last edited by LarryS; 01-04-2018 at 07:15 PM.

actually you and Jack, clear your head. That is revisionist history. You claimed to the admin that if I were gone things on that site would be much better. It would thrive. It would be soooo much better. You and KJ lobbied that it would be great if I was gone.

Then what....I was gone, and the board died. You and KJ stopped posting. So the admin gave you what you wanted..and u gave him the finger and walked away.

that is real history. That site was a morgue before I got there..and turned into one after I left. In between it was rather lively. But the keys to the shop were given to you and KJ.....and going on your word......the admin eagerly bowed to your wishes and got screwed.

I left that site, V left the site, freddy left, junket king left, won left, face left, mission left.....all at the time me and V left.......we left the site to you....and what did you do???Look at it now.

and if it was a cesspool, dont knock it MC...YOU USED THE N WORD to add to the sewage, your talked about "black dick" and invited the admin to put his mouth on your genitals.....you should point fingers
    Everyone else left for the new forum. In the end there were things admin did that I didn't care for. But what was hilarious was you couldn't even make it a week on the new forum before being banned. LOLOLOLOL!!! It will come to an end for you here too. That's your history. Banned from forum after forum after forum. People just get tired of your narcissistic bullshit.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

This is not an accurate portrayal of events. GF died because the admin exposed himself as a nut job. He (or she) himself was playing the sockpuppet game, making many phony accts to attempt to bolster his and the sites credibility. It just so happened the timing of the admin going off the deep end and exposing himself, was just after your departure. Don't flatter yourself by thinking it had anything to do with you. That was just the timing.

And once the admin did go off the deep end, the remaining credible posters, myself and mickey included headed for higher grounds.

People just get tired of your narcissistic bullshit.

I imagine people might get offended with you using the full word c--t on this site
    I imagine people might get offended with you using the word b--ch on this site
    I imagine people might get vexed by you using the word c--ksu--er on this site
    and mother f---er as well/
    some dislike vulgar classless people some dislike narcissistic people ...its what makes the world go round.

meanwhile you abandoned the other site that you used the N word on, as well as other vulgarities.

and you have the nerve to point the finger at me..Especially after being tossed from WOV for using the term Black Ba---rds

so your history precludes you from judging others....its rather checkered with racism and vulgarities.
    Last edited by LarryS; 01-04-2018 at 08:56 PM.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

This is not an accurate portrayal of events. GF died because the admin exposed himself as a nut job. He (or she) himself was playing the sockpuppet game, making many phony accts to attempt to bolster his and the sites credibility. It just so happened the timing of the admin going off the deep end and exposing himself, was just after your departure. Don't flatter yourself by thinking it had anything to do with you. That was just the timing.

And once the admin did go off the deep end, the remaining credible posters, myself and mickey included headed for higher grounds.
    yes and i brought up the actions of the admin to the point where "i lost his ear".....and you were happy to sit back like you did on wov as someone else who spoke up was mistreated....and then it finally got to where it affected you. Exactly like wov

You stood still while the admin screwed with Mr V

congrats...IT FINALLY CAME AROUND TO WHERE IT ADVERSELY AFFECTED YOU.......

That's your history. Banned from forum after forum after forum. .
    But not ALL forums.

That's why PB was created, as a fallback.

GG served that role until it got infected.

Anyway, wasn't it you who (inadvertently?) "invited" him over here?

They say "Be careful what you wish for ..."
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information